All member reviews for Caps for Sale: A Tale of a Peddler, Some Monkeys and Their Monkey Business

Parent of an infant year old Written byteacherpeach_68 March 30, 2009

Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2010

Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2012

Based On ME

It's a really good book for kids. When I was 4, I read this and it was an amazing story. And it's still good. It's a great book to show kids how to be kids. Ya'know kids shouldn't ALWAYS spend 24/7 doing academic work [unless they want to (that will be weird)]. =) -Just suggesting.
Parent of a 1 year old Written bynikki butler April 16, 2009

i thought the book was really cute

i remember my mother reading it to me when i was a kid. i still have the book and i read it to my 1 year old already, not that he understands it but he loves me to read to him) the copy i have is pretty ols and it has the audio cassette tape with it so if mom wouldn't read it over and over again i would just pop the tape in my tape player. the book is still in good shape and the tape still plays like new. READ IT TO YOUR KIDS IT'S AWESOME!! I LOVED IT WHEN I WAS SMALL AND I STILL DO!!
Adult Written bymx3! April 9, 2008

Great classic book for all ages!

Cute short story that is particulary good for ages 4 through 8 or so. Easy read and cute to role play in a classroom setting.
Adult Written bySpiff April 9, 2008

My 2 1/2 year old loves it, but I hate to read it...very boring (to me) and repetitive.