Kid reviews for Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers: Captain Underpants, Book 9

Fun, clever time-travel plot mixes with usual potty jokes.

Kid, 8 years old April 3, 2021

It’s the worst it’s in my trash bag and file

It has bad manners poop pee fart toilet the 9th book has a bully character named kipper the12th book is complicated.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2015

More mature than the others.

A sign reading "Free Bra Inspection", Tippy Tinkletrousers getting stepped on leaving blood (later turning out to be ketchup), wine can be seen in the first "Dog Man" issue, and longer than others (304 pages), all equals awesome. The message is that time machines are dangerous. Yours, Goatworlds.

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 12, 2015

The Waistband Warrior is at his finest, and he's not even in this book

Very funny, in fact the entire series is. But this one is definitely the deepest of the 11. Giving us the backstory of the 2 titular troublemakers.
Kid, 9 years old September 15, 2012

Good book, but I think it could be better.

I love the Captain Underpants series, but this one was really good but it really wasn't about Tippy. It was really about George and Harold when they were in Kindergarten. And it also explains that time machines are SUPER dangerous. But at the end Tippy may have died, (but it said there was another final Captain Underpants book with him,) but in that part there was some blood and gore. And Dav Pilkey kept saying he was going to make the book, but he canceled it like three times. The only drug in it is in one of George and Harold's comics they just have wine.