All member reviews for Champion: Legend, Book 3

Action-packed sci-fi series reaches rousing conclusion.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhiphoph December 12, 2013

Great Ending- More Questionable Than Last

The book was very well written, pulled you into the story, and - at least I think- had an amazing ending. Now, onto what to look out for! Like a lot of series, the last book had the most inappropriate content. Day (one of the main characters) is dying. At the beginning of the book he makes some questionable choices. He goes to a club and starts dancing with a random girl. Later they kiss and he notes that she tastes like vodka. Day also takes prescription cigarettes. Day and June kiss, then sleep together (though nothing is mentioned beyond starting to undress). A man kisses another man in an attempt to murder him. "D-mn" is used several times, along with "hell". "Bulls---" is used twice. The book has a fair amount of violence in it. Not enough that it bothered me, but you should just be aware of that. I personally liked this book a lot more than I expected to and thought it was a great ending to the series, but I wouldn't suggest it for younger children.
Kid, 11 years old December 4, 2013

I like this book a lot

Teen, 14 years old Written byCeana December 30, 2013

wonderful yet heart wrenching

although there are some really down parts of this books, the ending is so amazing and sad that you have to pause to wipe your tears. I actually cried at the end of this book and there are only 2 other books that can do that. truely amazing book you just have to read! - Also have strong themes that make for a great english book report!
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2013

LOVE THIS BOOK AS MUCH A HEROES OF OLYMPUS(ok not really)

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH. IT HAD SUCH GOOD ACTING. PARTS WHERE I ALMOST CRIED. AS WELL AS PARTS WHERE I SAID AW. THIS BOOK HAS STINKING EVERYTHING! This book does have some language though. So ya I think this book should be twelve and up.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygilly_boy July 8, 2014

Thrilling Conclusion with a Bitter Sweet Ending

Still wishing that some things had happened, yeah? Okay, a little Day moment there. I'm sure fan-fictioners will have a lot of fun with re-writing the ending or continuing June and Day's adventure; I know I am joining in on some of the action.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJLW12 May 9, 2014

Amazing ending!

Graet series. Amazing ending. Good role models. Great writing.... All I can say is, good job Marie Lu!