All member reviews for Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Colorfully illustrated alphabet rhymes.

Parent of a 5 year old Written byKarlls January 20, 2011

my kid lover the book chicka chicka boom boom and chicka chicka 1,2,3
Parent of a 3, 3, and 6 year old Written bymagasalee June 16, 2009
Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2009
Parent Written bySha_nay_nay_ September 3, 2013

Boom Shaka lakca

OH MY I READ THIS BOOK AND I WAS LIKE DID THA COCONUT FALL FROM THA TREE LIKE I DIDN'T GET IT AND IT WUZ LIKE GEEZ BUGERS
Adult Written byhfelkel April 9, 2008

my son loves these books

my son wants to read 'the coconut' books over and over...he even reads to his stuffed 'friends' in his room!
Adult Written bybaba 1 May 13, 2012

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Good book for learning and reading.
Teen, 14 years old Written byemkat97 April 11, 2011

Fantastic

I was obsessed with this book as a little kid...then I lost it...then I found it several years later and love it again! You can never get too old for a cute story, you know! It cheers me up on a bad day.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byTora Gwen May 11, 2010

Adorable, perfect for little ones!

I got my daughter this book when she was quite little, and just found it again. I read it real quick, and I think it's so adorable! It's really the main reason Addison knew her ABC's when she was real little. Seven years later, she still thinks the illustrations are adorable. I personally adore this book and I'm keeping it to give to my sister, who's got a three year old girl.
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2009

Good book, read it!

Great for children just developing to talk, walk, or communicate thoroughly. The paintings are cute and I believe could stimulate creativity. Doesn't it also rhyme? I say, "Good book, read it!"