All teen and kid member reviews for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2009

Love it!

Almost a classic and the very best thing for reading to a child when she/he wants a little humor. Also, a perfect book for kids who are just starting to read!!
Kid, 10 years old May 8, 2012

Disappointing book

I watch the movie first and loved it, then i read the book and was very disappointed. If you liked the movie you could give the book a try. I hope i helped! Overall I say it was too short and had no characters with names! what in the world? Nitrohazard
Kid, 11 years old January 10, 2010

Good For Anyone

I might be too old for this book, but it always makes me hungry and it is my favorite childhood book.
Kid, 8 years old November 6, 2009
Kid, 12 years old October 28, 2009

i loved this book when i was little

i loved this book when i was little! but there are some very mild intense parts in the story.
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2009

Amazing Book!

This was my mom and my favorite favorite favorite book when I was little. I love it!
Kid, 10 years old September 21, 2009

For Anyone!!

I don't know why this is rated 6+. Anyone can do it. It's my favorite book!! I know I'm old, but I still love it. I saw the movie, and it doesn't do the justice of the book. Read this, and to your kids, tweens, and teens!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 18, 2009

I remember being read this book when I was young

and thinking how creatively told it was. Great book for 5+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzhp7654 September 16, 2009

Better than the movie

I read the book online. It starts with a grandfather telling a story, not a mad scientist! But the book is better than the film.
Teen, 14 years old Written byb-ball August 31, 2009

Almost any kid would like this one

This was my favorite book when i was younger. I would spend lots of time thinking about what would happen if the weather really did bring food. I would recogmend this book to any young child.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 26, 2009

Food for thought.

This book will leave kids thinking about things. A must read for young kids.