All member reviews for Confessions of a Murder Suspect

Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2013

The book of heaven

I think it is a terrific book but it might be intense for children under 12 years old or so it has its good sies ad some bad sides. Like for instense the book has a good message on that the teenager, the daughter of the Angel parents tries to find the person who had murdered her parents . but the bad part of it was that there ws some sex involved with this also along with drinking ect. but the sex was in with afairs and the drinking and ect. was about afairs too so i 100.0% support this book as a AWESOME book and i recomend this book to whoever wants to read it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheOmgBecky February 13, 2013

Always the Best!

I love this book! I love mystery novels and this suited my needs just fine. I would recommend it to mature pre-teens and teens. If you like James Patterson's Maximum Ride series, this is a must read.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySummerLeaves December 4, 2013

One Of The Best Books I've Read!

Yet again, James Patterson nails his books plot. Very good suspense, and surprising results! I can not wait until I buy the next book in the series. I suggest this to anybody 11 and up, depending on maturity.
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug August 5, 2013

Couldnt Put It Down (but wait till old 12 to 13)

It was a gripping book. I started reading it when I was young 12 and decided I better wait till I got older. At 13 I picked it up and couldn't put it down. I was Great!! There is a bit of violence and sex and not very many good role models. I think thank anyone 13 or older could read it and enjoy it very much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNomacop March 9, 2013

confessions of a murder suspect

great book, has suspense and mystery, keeps you thinking
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2014

Good but that ending........

Winner! Very good on so many levels. Violent but what did you think it would be? A fairy tail? Other then that it's was very good. -Hoped this helped
Teen, 13 years old Written byRead-A-Lot October 7, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byMoonshadeblade October 20, 2013

Great Book!

Really good book, James Patterson is a great author and I enjoy many of his books, I'm 12 but I think this book is fine for any kids who will understand it. At one point in the book it talks about how someone may have an affair, its called confessions of a MURDER suspect so duh, its violent. There is also a huge part of the story where the Angels realize their parents use drugs on them to make them perfect.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybookreader4Christ September 21, 2013

A Good Msytery

I wasn't sure what to expect with this book after the downhill spiral of the Maximum Ride books, but it turns it was great! Tandy is a much more likeable heroine then Max was. The plotline is structured and doesn't wander off like in Maximum Ride. The characters are realistic. I read it one sitting! POSITIVE MESSAGES Despite how horrible her parents were, Tandy still is loyal to them and is determined to find the killer--even if she doesn't like the results. The book also promotes teamwork, forgiveness, and seeing past people's faults. ROLE MODELS Tandy is smart and witty, but never the smart-alecky, rebellious brat Max was. She wants to solver her parents murder, but also understands she needs the support of her siblings. At first, she seems cold and uncaring, but the reason is becuase her parents had all the kids on special drugs that made them "stronger"-physically, mentally, and emotionally. Harry, her twin brother, is quiet and thoughtful, and is the only "artistic" one in the family. All he wanted more than anything else was his parent's love, which he never felt he received. Matthew, the oldest, is angry and bitter towards his parents, but like Tandy, wants to see the killer caught. Hugo, the youngest, also struggles with anger issues, but he has his moments where he's the scared ten-year-old who needs comforting. VIOLENCE The plot revolves around a murder, but there are rarely any gory details. Tandy has flashbacks about Matthew, a football player, throwing a trophy and nearly hitting her head. And of Hugo, attacking a stuffed animal with a knife. She herself once kicked a TV, putting a hole in it. SEXUAL CONTENT Tandy recalls running off with a boy, and they kissed a few times. Both her parents had affairs. LANGUAGE Hell, d--k, and d--n. DRINKING/DRUGS Tandy and her siblings were unknowingly on drugs that made them "superior". OVERVIEW A good, gripping mystery with a surprising twist at the end! The book was left open to a sequel, which I'm looking forward to. I would--and have--recommend this book.
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2013

Really Good

The whole I kept thinking...perfectly paced,a lot of mystery, really good. Bit confusing, but other than than GREAT! I read it at 11 and it was a little too mature