All member reviews for Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty

Sweet core, despite drugs and sex references.

Teen, 15 years old Written byluvv May 25, 2010
this book is surprisingly better than it looks, and even sounds. now im going to try to say this with out ruining the book... there arent very good role modles in this AT ALL. thats my only big concern...other wise enjoy. plus this book gives good life lessons, you can learn from the characters mistakes!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKatherineLovesJake August 12, 2010

too much mention of sex

ummmm....a bit sexual....but its still a great book!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysandi96 February 24, 2011

good for learning purposes

I read this book when i was 12 and i really enjoyed it. It DOES send positive messages if the reader interpretes it well. Its pretty accurate and is a good story for a young teen to read. Parents need to stop being so over protective because kids need to make mistakes and learn from them. And although my parents don't know it, ive already been exposed to sexual activities and know lots of ppl who arent virgins and i even had a crush on a guy who turned out to be a pot dealer(i know how bad drugs are so i left him alone all together).
Adult Written byliterary August 6, 2010

no literary value

This book is full of everything we try so hard to keep our students out of!
Parent of a 12 and 15 year old Written bylady of the library March 11, 2010

Not for me and not for middle schoolers

Not for middle schoolers. Very mature themes -- or actually immature themes -- of partying, casual sex, fighting, etc. This is one we won't buy for our middle school library.