Tale of concentration camp teen suffers from weak narrative.

Adult Written byaneetmriioss January 29, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byskater April 9, 2008
Parent of a 11 year old Written byvvfrn2 April 9, 2008
Parent of an infant, 4, 4, 4, 17, and 18+ year old Written bydanielsstorynum... December 18, 2008

my favorite book ever

i love this booky. i am now graduated and i have read this booky in grade 7! i bought it the very next day. i have spent everyweek reading passages to my children before beddy bye. they too enjoy it. My first born is named daniel after that man. and my next born is named daniel the second, aswelll after this booky. its a must read imeddiatly booky. so do it. And any one who thinks this book sucks.... you suck. its wonderfully delitful booky.
Teen, 17 years old Written bywatsuplo November 6, 2010
i <3 this!!!!!best book eves!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byex3mcrx3 April 9, 2008
Well, when I started reading this book, I was interested in it the first moment. I didn't know much about the Holocaust so it explained somethings. It also was sad how people died, he lost people close to him and it made me relize how cruel Hitler and the Nazis were. It takes you on an emotional roller coaster. Once you read one chapter you can't stop reading.
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2013

Great book!

I love this book. We read it in our 5th grade social studies class. We read a holocost book every year (different for each grade) because my school is Jewish. May creep some younger kids out.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshailja January 14, 2012

i loved it

its nice its also very touching and sad, but it's sad in a good way. in this Daniel shows how a person can be strong through life's biggest and hardest changes and challenges.
Teen, 13 years old Written byI izz awsom March 7, 2011

YAYAYAYAYAYAY LOVED IT!!!!!=)

Amazing is the only word I can describe this book with. Okay.. so I lied its also very touching and sad, but it's sad in a good way. Daniel shows how a person can be strong through life's biggest and hardest changes and challenges. I got this book today at school (im in 7th grade) we were told to read chapers 1 and 2 but... i finished the book!
Parent of a 4 year old Written byMIRZI November 10, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written bykassi April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byluv2hvfun14 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byitalianbabii623 April 9, 2008

i

i do =] i rea it when i was in 5th grade and i still rember reading it im currently rereading it

great book

this was an awesome book!
Adult Written byhe he he April 9, 2008

Daniels story

the story is about a boy named Daniels trip the the holocostic events of the years of world war 2.

a good but sad book

Adult Written byasdasdsadasfdasdfsad April 9, 2008

Good Book

I think everyone should read this book.