All member reviews for Dark Visions: The Strange Power; The Possessed; The Passion

A whole lot more boy drama than teen psychic thriller.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLindyWindy March 1, 2011

Awesome for 13 year olds.

I'm 13, and i loved it! I love the night world books, so I tried this book. I'm normally a slow reader, but because it's so hard to put down, I just started the third book, and can't wait to see someone tell Gabriel off, in a way that he'll care about.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2011

Awesome book!!!

This book was great!!!! It was so intense. At times, it could have gotten a little kissy and stuff like that, but, a 12 year old kid can handle that. Two boys compete for Kate, but she makes her desicion at the end. There's nothing really that extreme. One time, Rob puts his hand up Kate's skirt, but he is kind of "stupid" cause he had this accident and he forgot everything about girls, so he just wants to help give energy to Kate, so he decides to put his hand up her skirt.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAntoinette B. February 16, 2011

Perfect for teens

This is the beesssttt!!!! I love itt!! it hahs so much suspense and love and what togetherness is really about. How to stick up for eachother no matter what!! and how to look deep inside someone.. yu never know
Educator and Parent Written byfsurocks February 4, 2016

Fast Paced

This paced YA read, there are A LOT of characters, so you have to work to keep up. I was disappointed that i had to wait so long for the finale to come out and ended up dropping the series before complete.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybookluver98 December 29, 2010

for 11 and up love it buy it

i love this book it is hard to pt this book down like with how much of a mystery Gabriel is sadly i am only starting the book and am now on chapter 12 but i wonder what is going to happen in that place they are in ! and i can't wait to find out
Teen, 14 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 October 19, 2010

Great book for people who love romance!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS BOOK! It is everything a tween/teen could hope for in a book; romantic, exciting, great story, keeps you on edge. I love this book. L.J. Smith is definitely one of my favorite authors out there. She always has exciting books (like this book) to read. Absolutely spectacular!
Teen, 14 years old Written byRosemarry Dragon August 26, 2010
i loved this book i love L.J smith's creative style it was a very good experce to read. as soon as you pick this book up your like WOW this is a HUGE book but as you contine to read you will fall in love become heart brocken then shock then happy and before you can relize it you are done with the book
Teen, 13 years old Written byKatherineLovesJake August 13, 2010
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2010

really good

I loved this book, the summary on the back of the book is not very good but the book it's self is great. What i worry about in books is the sexual stuff but this book is perfect b/c there is romance but nothing too bad. I loved this book!!!!!:)
Teen, 13 years old Written bydark moon June 13, 2010

I think anyone 12 and up should read this book.

I absolutely love the book and I just started reading it too. But I love it any way ,its totally awesome . I'm also 13 years old, plus one of my best friend can read a book big chapter book like this one in a whole day.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byFaerieTears May 28, 2010

Great :)

I've owned this book since I was probably an 8th grader. I re-read it every few years. The characters are cool and enjoyable. The plot is different. The villain is creepy, though not scary.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 1, 2010

Passion? Hmm.

The word passion. . hmm, I've always thought of it of a fruit, passion fruit, it sounds tropical. . . P.S. I don't believe in love triangles, I believe in love circles, cuz they'll all figure it out and run into eachother like lines do in a circle. RESPECT.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 14, 2010

Pretty good.

Dark Visions is a pretty good read. It's not shallow, sexist, and uncreative like Twilight. One of the male characters lifts up Kait's skirt to heal her (it's later explained that he had an accident and wasn't the same around girls like other guys, so in other words, sex doesn't really appeal to him).
Teen, 13 years old Written byMakeupGuru07 March 12, 2010

This book is good for ages 12 and up, very good description.

Love the book. I have the time to read the 700+ pages. I dont think it is a waste of time, and I am a big fan of L.J. Smith. I think she did a good job of writing this book.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBook_Worm92 February 8, 2010

One of the best

This is a book that I love to read. The love, betrayal, friendship and suspense rock! I would read this book over and over again. L.J. Smith is a great author.
Teen, 17 years old Written by2ltchurch January 3, 2010
i completely loved this series. my parents bought it for me for christmas and i just finished it today only picking the book up 3 days. you will get hooked in the words, but i wonder...will it ever become a movie or a series like her other books have?