All teen and kid member reviews for Dragon Rider

Teen, 13 years old Written bysaltwater19 June 6, 2011

GREAT BOOK

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOOK IS 1 OF MY FAVORITES!! :) :) :) :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byJerry.D October 29, 2009

i llike this book beacuse it was time for me to return back to class and i was in a hurry and that's when i saw it. i went home and remembered that i had gotten a book and started reading i couln't stop reading chapter by chapter,getting better and better. so i strongly recomend this book to kids who loved reading, i didn't like reading untill i read this book so mothers read to your daughter and sons and make them learn that there is a whole new world just by reading. thank you for your time and never stop reading
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

Great!

Lovely written, and has nice humor in it. The book shows how humans can hurt animals(even dragons), and it might change how someone acts.
Teen, 17 years old Written byjcsoblonde April 9, 2008

a great book even for teens

i bought this book when it first came out and though i knew it was directed towards kids, i still enjoyed it! an awesome story. what i would recommend it most for is that its a wonderful book to read to children. i read to my little brother, and he loved the book so much, that when we had finished it, he wanted to read it himself despite how thick it was! congrats mrs. funke!
Teen, 17 years old Written byKidsmedia5 September 23, 2014

Excellent

I have chosen this book for a gcse reading topic and at first I couldn't get in to it but as I am 16 it is part of my a level to complete a book and get I've 95/ on a quiz. but I now think it is amazing and think you should read it x
Kid, 8 years old June 6, 2014

Dragon Rider

Personally, I love this novel because of the magic it brings. Cornelia Funke is an experienced children's author who lives in Germany, and you can tell she brings the excitement and beauty from that region. You will find yourself falling in love with the ornery Sorrel, brave and polite Firedrake, genius and adorable Twigleg, and dependable and trustworthy Ben. Have fun, and let this book take you on womderful adventures :)!!!
Kid, 8 years old July 16, 2011

Listen to the book as read by Brendan Frazier!

This is not too violent.
Teen, 14 years old Written byChickee01 January 31, 2011

Great Book!

Great Book To Enjoy With Family!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCliff Hanger January 16, 2011

Nice book!

Wonderful! One of my all time favorites! Great for kids ages 8 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written bysarasnake99 January 3, 2011

Great book!

I realy enjoyed reading this book. It is very good for kids who love to read fantasy.
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2010

Really good

I loved this book. Read it in only 2-3 days!!!
Kid, 9 years old November 17, 2010

Dragon Rider

Dragon Rider is lovely and warm hearted!
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2010

Good for just about anyone interested

I think telling kids what they can and can't read is rather harsh (coming from a girl who read Harry Potter in 1st grade) and I think anyone who can read this, should be able to read it. Personally, I loved it. I have read Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath, The Thief Lord and Reckless all by Cornelia Funke also. Her books can be a little creepy, but they are entertaining and excellent reads. Enjoy!
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2010

Alright

It's nothing overly new, but it's still very good, nonetheless.
Kid, 11 years old October 28, 2010

good book

Great role models and messages. I've read it at least 10 times.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytrumpettwo June 26, 2010

Cornelia Funke out did herself

this is just a great book! Cornelia Funke just out did herself. this is a book that is acceptable for younger kids but is also really entertaining for older kids too. just well written
Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2010

I love this book! I have read it over and over again. I also love Cornelia Funke's other books, such as Theif Lord and Inkheart, although those two would be for slightly older kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byreaderofreaders June 2, 2010

Maybe for younger kids...

Dragon Rider isn't Cornelia Funke's best book. It's strange though, because I love some of her other books. For example, the Inkheart series was fantastic!
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byTiya March 23, 2010

read it

an amazing book about bravery , and courage.. a must read book