All member reviews for Evermore: The Immortals, Book 1

Teen, 13 years old Written bylovee_emma March 23, 2013

Twilight copycat

Really good book, but an obvious copycat of Twilight. If you liked Twilight you will enjoy this book. There are some questionable scenes in the book though. 13 and up.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2012

good romance

This book is a good romance.But it has some violence and some other things that is probably better for a 13 year old.I enjoyed the mystery about it.
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2012

evermore

Its good but confusing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRobin_hood September 14, 2012

really good book!

its a really good book, its not so much on the bad side as everyone seems to make it out to be, all i can say it read it yourself .. You will love it
Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2012

Tips from ash.schro11

It's a great book, I'm 11 and it's great even though there is some bad things . 10,11 and preteens should read this and not younger children because of some words. I have not read any of the Twilight Saga books but they may be alike. I may suggest the parents to read the books before the child/ren do. There is something you do not want your children reading, expectelly (sorry for spelling error) if you think your child/ren are not ready. Well there are your tips. Thank you for listeing! good bye! -ash.schro11 (P.s Find me on facebook page, What Books to read and not to read.)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMayDayinLA May 16, 2012

True love is all you need

This is really good book and I have read it, if people think there is no positive message, then they are wrong. Evermore shows that no matter what, true love conquers all, and if no one thinks that is enlightening, then they will forever be alone. This book does have lots of violence, though. Including satanic rituals and murders, but if those teens hadn't died, Ever would have died, leaving Damen in a spiraling depression. This once again shows the characters love is stronger than all the immortals in the world.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMythicalreader March 21, 2012

Great Book: evermore

I think this book is amazing. All of the bad things help give this book it's EDGE! It may not be appropriate for kids under 11, but above that I think it is a great book.
Teen, 15 years old Written byi<3twilight October 18, 2011

no more haters

to all haters this is a good book so get a reality check cause look around you its wats happening no aint it
Teen, 14 years old Written byBE-<3Novels September 24, 2011

Wasn't Happy

It took me 2 weeks to finish this book, it suprised me only once, at te end when te girl must battle ..Drina.. yes Drina I remember I never thouht se was the bad guy in the book. There was bad language. An insane amount of drinking, Ever drinks vodka in her bedroon all the time. I was not too excited to read this book everyday. I've read better
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancer4gymnast4848 August 9, 2011

Disappointing with Evermore

I think that this book was annoying with the way it was set up. You think that Ever has everything in the middle of the book, but she doesn't and always something was bothering her. It was dissappointing to read, so I stopped after the 3 book. There is 6 in the whole series and I wouldn't bother reading after the 2 one because it just gets even worse.
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2011

awe inspiring

amazing book defenetly continuing there is some heavy kissing and almost sex there is bad language and only 3 chapters were drinking is involved i would say if you are mature enough you could read it at 12 but is an awing book read in 6 hours
Teen, 13 years old Written byI izz awsom February 12, 2011

Not the best but a good book

I read it. it kind of bored me but still kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next. I like the general series just not this book. I haven't read any other books by this author so I can't say it's her fault. I read this series in about a week when I was 11. Ever and Damen are loyal to each other, which is kind of strange considering most teen couples break up in a month or so. But Ever is a strong Main character who really proves that girls can be awesome too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjuaniibaby19 August 4, 2010

good for all people 10 and up

i LOVE this book because its about a girl who lost her parents and her sister in a car acadent and now she is the only 1 one was alive and she read minds and is psychic!
Teen, 13 years old Written byvamp_lover July 13, 2010

i loved it and i am on te 3rd book. such a good book. i hink you should read it. i have to admitt it has its ups and downs but its really good book. and to tell all the parents: "its just a book, kids are not that stupid to do that kind of stuff" so to say again, its an awesome book!! read it!! lol rofl lmfao!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysmile_its_me_3 March 31, 2010

Personally, I loved the book. And this is coming from a 14 year old teenager. I didn't think it was all that bad with the sex scenes, yet there were still some. But I really did love this book, although it kept me hanging until I got the next one!
Teen, 16 years old Written by16wasntsosweet January 28, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byVampireAngel January 25, 2010

Perfect for teens

I love this book.I could not put it down.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovingevermore1520 January 2, 2010

finding yourself

this book is good. it has some language, but otherwise its good. you will be reading all day long. i couldnt put it down. the boy is mysterious, but he isnt threatening. hes not scary; hes just odd. and hes very sweet. its a story about overcoming sadness, coming out of your shell, and finding love along the way. i would recommend it for 12-14 year olds. 5 thumbs up! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byjace101 December 1, 2009

perfect for older ages and for some teens

i love the book it is brillient, but not as good as the motal intruments series.
Kid, 12 years old October 4, 2009

good 4 teens

its a good book but can get a little iffy at times