All member reviews for Everyone Poops

Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2011

poopy

its sort of... how shall i say it... poopy. This is like a toddlers pervert book. wtfreak were they thinking
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy February 12, 2013

This book is disgusting!

What the heck was the author of this horrible book thinking? I'm pretty sure she regrets it now.Everyone Poops is #6 in my top 10 worst books i've ever read list.When I first read it,I literally ran to the bathroom and started gagging A LOT.All the talk about poop in this book made me feel sick to my stomach.I'm a male,but this book is utterly unlikeable.How can ANYONE read it without throwing up? So overall,this book is a waste of money.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bySpyro Jyro October 21, 2012

Great Book for 20 Year olds

This book is dangerous you can't let any kid get near it. Im not going to teach my kid to go to the bathroom intil there like 20. This book is good but if you do read it to a kid and the ask what that thing is between there thigh then yew have a problem.
Adult Written bynooooooooooooooooo May 7, 2012

noooooooooo

nooooooooooo it has penises not for kids at all
Parent of a 15, 16, 17, and 17 year old Written byhahathatsfunnny March 26, 2011

hahhahah

ummmm... yeahhh.
Parent of a 2, 8, and 11 year old Written byDa Nerd June 18, 2010

Should take this book off market... Very stupid

I have a consern about nudity because of show of butts and other private area. No kids should look at penis` and butts at ANY age.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byluvnlifeinchicago May 26, 2010

It's true: Everyone Poops

It was our son's first book on the road to learning about going pee and poop - it helped us move toward potty training.
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2013

Give this book to your child!

This is a GREAT book I've read it when I was about 4 years old. The only language is... well look at the title of the book.
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2012

boo

Exteremly disgusting. NUDITY!!! PULL OF MARKET!
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2012

Little kids love it!!

This book is hilarius!! I remember reading this to my 2 & 4 year old cousins and they loved it everyone was laughing throuhout the whole book. It also lets kids know they shouldent be embaressed to o potty in public
Parent Written bymrporkface11 February 2, 2012

I don't poop- this book lied

Hats!
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2011

Ages 2-5 On

never seen when your 6 you start to hate it!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarsong4 May 18, 2011

poopful

its good every one poops just enough farting and pooping
Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2010

Seriously?

Ok, REALLY? It has references to my private parts. I thought they were supposed to be private! You guys can't get away with it by rating it OK for 2! NEVER!
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

One word, Disgusting.
Kid, 9 years old December 17, 2014

Everyone Poops

Everyone Poops is a very funny book. Just as the name suggests it is about only one thing poop, poop, poop, poop! When my little sister was potty training my mom or my dad would read it to her; so if your child is potty training I would recommend that you read it to them.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Disgusting

Disgusting book.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byModernParent May 27, 2014

Awesome!

This book, I have to admit, it not one that I would pick out. My brother did. He is 4 and is obsessed with poop. He laughs whenever he reads this! My 7 almost 8 year old brother likes it, too! It actually is pretty funny and it is just a picture of a boy whose underpants are falling off and he is turned with his back facing you and the picture of the butt doesn't even have a buttcrack. Seriously, people, it is made for toddlers give it a break. (Also, I thought that I should say that I am still 9 years old for another week because I turned 10 at the end of may, and at the beginning it thoought I was 10 just thought I should tell you. Sorry. I should have just put June as my birthday because my birthday is on may 31st and on may 1st it thought I was 10 so next time I will just put june as my birthday sorry!)
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2014

PENIS?

A TODDLER'S BOOK? Psshht, yeah right! Shows. a. private. part.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeredith Lockwood July 31, 2013

Live on everyone poops!

This book is totally fine for children! It shows children of all ages that pooping is natural and to not worry about it. Because some kids think pooping is unnatural, when it is not. It is perfectly fine and I think all the kids that are saying that it is inappropriate are immature 8 year olds, they don't learn that saying poop is ok. I think this is good for all ages!