All member reviews for Fallen

Teen, 14 years old Written byZarah November 12, 2010

Awesome!

Great book :) *SPOILER ALERT* it is pretty sad when her best friend, Penn, is killed ........ there is some fighting but it's overall a great book! I didn't notice a lot of similarities between Fallen and Twilight though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBeautiful Creature October 31, 2010

Perfect

Nothing bad in here. I personally loved this book It was Amazing!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygringa1230 March 21, 2011

what if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?

i loved it!! but there is a bunch of cussing. it just talks about luce going to a school because of an accedent that happend(sorry i really want to tell you for what but youll have to read it) and so she meets these 2 guys and she swears she had seen 1 before. Its so good! i read the second one and cant wait till the 3rd one comes out! its an amazing love story!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm29 July 4, 2010

SPOILER ALERT!

I liked the book at the beginning, it made a lot of sense. It was a mystery, one that the main character had to solve. Then, in the last fifty pages, everything spinned out of control. She suddenly finds that her crush is an angel, that people on campus are trying to kill her, and that she has been reincarnated for Daniel 20- or so times. Cramming all that action into the last 50 pages was just too much.
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2010

Perfect for tweens

Its not a bad book.Im 12 years old and found it cool! If you like twilight youll love Fallen.
Teen, 17 years old Written bystarinatstars03 February 26, 2010

******

I really wish common nonsense would stop relating books to Twilight. Fallen is an exceptionally well crafted novel. I think it sends good messages that while Cam is giving Luce jewelry and trying to sweep her off her feet and buy her things, Luce doesn't fall for him for those reasons. Instead she pursues Daniel, who she feels a strong connection to.
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2012

FALLEN

I`m 12 years old and read all the time and I think that this has got to be one of the best books I`ve read in my LIFE!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheVeronicasFan123 January 28, 2011

WONDERFUL! SO MUCH BETTER THAN TWILIGHT!

Ahhh, Fallen. How I loved this book! It was so much better than Twilight. It started out slwo, but it gets very good. there isn't any explicit romance/sex here, and the language is rare and, when it is used, it's very mild. The worst it gets to is s--t. Anyway, I really really liked this book! I recommend on for ages 13 and up. i read it at twelve, but I still loved it! The second one is better, but this one's plot is better! :-)))) Dylan
Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2011

amazing book:)

looove this book! i like all of the characters and it entertained me and i read it in about 2 days. BUT there was some parts of the book that could have bin left out so it 12 year old who likes romantics then then this isnt you cup of tea. most girls ik my age like twilight so if your into that kinda story line this book is for you. it also depends how mature yew are. Anyways i cant wait to finish reading torment (the sequel)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaelaReyesXX December 11, 2010

I really love this book. This is my favorite. And by the way, Lauren Kate signed it!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybajujay24 July 11, 2010

Cramped.

it's really interesting in the beginning mainly because of what happened to Luce and how she ended up in that institute and how she met Daniel. but the ending of the story is quite disappointing. it just throws it all on you suddenly that it's cramped up. it became blurry.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNerdyReviews November 8, 2014

Eh.

I found this book to be thoroughly dumb and the main character's romance was weak. No real messages were found and the story was surprisingly predictable. Due to the dark and sensual focus of the novel, I would only recommend it for teens, if they can stomach it.
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2013

best book in the world

I love this book I just need to read the next 2
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2012

A wonderful series and i love it! (no spoilers)

The Fallen series has a mysterious plot for a romance novel.The course of Luce trying to understand herself and Daniels past is mysterious and gets you to read more.The end of the series is a good ending, that answers all of your and her questions.So the start of this series Fallen is a drawer into her strange and mysterious past.
Kid, 12 years old October 27, 2012

Perfect for Romance Lovers!

This was a very good book! Despite a few cuss words throughout the novel and some kissing, it is appropriate for anyone around the age of 12 or older. Fallen will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBryn Clare August 1, 2012

Fallen

Teen, 13 years old Written byYeti2442 December 20, 2011

Dystopian!

this is an awesome book if you love dystopians!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRiiko November 17, 2011

Best book EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this book it is one of my all time favorites! Some parents think that there is alot of sexual behavior in this book but really all that happens is Luce kisses 2 boys. Nothing else happens. In the book there are parts where they are at a party drinking. Also this book is not violent at all! (sadly) The book is told in Luces POV and she misses all the fights. I put swearing on mine but really the people only swear about 5 times tops.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFallenFan October 25, 2011

Awesome!

I loved this book. I mean look at my screen name. I think Daniel is awesome, and so romantic and Luce is the right kind of girl to be in this story. Awesome book Lauren! Keep it up!
Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2011

Perfect for teens

I loved it!! One of the best books I've read. It was thrilling and always had you guessing.