All teen and kid member reviews for Fantastic Mr. Fox

Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2009

It's a good book because it's about this fox and people... Great Book!
Kid, 7 years old August 24, 2009

fantastic mr fox

hi I think this book is quite intresting I read it all the way through it was quite a lot of page's in that book my favirate charchter was fantastic mr fox we read it all out loud at school it took nealy 7 weeks to read all of that.I think rahl dahl is a good writer the best book is charlie and the choclate factory weve watched them both. kind regards harli
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2009

good

i've loved this book when i was five great book
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny November 7, 2011

Another charming tale from the mind of Roald Dahl...

After watching the movie, I just had to check out the book. I went to the library and got it. It's actually pretty good and I managed to finish it in one night. The story is not too complicated to follow, which makes it easily understandable for littler kids. You can probably finish it in under an hour.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2011

works as titled...it's fantastic!

One of the best Roald Dahl creations, mixing intriguing role modeling with a quirky, whimsical adventure that's just ORDINARY for Dahl's smash hit imagination.
Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2010

Perfect

This book is a very good short book it teaches you a lesson but puts it into a wonderful wonderful story

A must-read book

Wonderful! Kids in K-3rd grade will love this.
Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2013

Fantastic Mr Fox

I read Fantastic Mr Fox I am 10 I read it in les than an hour. It is that good. I liked mr fox he is fantastic. A little peek I have an idea lets dig a fox can dig faster than anyone els said mr fox. The animals in the hill can't go outside so they have to dig there way out to the food. It would be good for a year 3 because year 2 would get scared and year 4 may get bored.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydafyddj October 26, 2011

GREAT

Kid, 9 years old September 23, 2010

Funny and Creative Talking Fox

This was funny; it was a creative story with talking animals. Mr. Fox was a fun character to read about, since he was so clever, and the small foxes were funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysobeit April 9, 2008

OMG

R.D's books are hilarious! You will have to lol! I lol when I read through this entire book. I think the character was da bext~ R.D ROX!! Read it out loud 1 time for your family, 1 time for your bff and another for your poodle. You will LOL... OMG you should read the rest of his books too...