Teens fight polluting casino boat owner.

Adult Written byily1234 April 9, 2008

Flush

Flush is a great book with some crude humor. suggested for children 11+. some violence. gives a good message.
Parent of a 16 year old Written bypoop1111121111 November 11, 2010

For any age

Love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bygenny love ya August 16, 2010
well the book was ok and funny but for 12 and 13 it was baby ish for meeeeeeeee alotttt n i am 14 sooo good luck
Parent of a 12 year old Written byJoshsgirlll October 1, 2010

Suckishh

I hate it! It did not keep me hooked the entire time I was reading..I would never recommend this book to anyone who wanted a good book. There is too much confusion and the book was just plain awful...NEVER READ THIS BOOK!
Parent of a 17 and 17 year old Written byMaddie1012345 February 26, 2011
Its ok i wud recomend it to kids that love action and ways to get out of conflicts BUT NO FOR CHILDREN UNDER 10 And if you dont like your kids to be around tobacco or any use of achol this book gives them the wrond idea so i wudnt recommend it then :(
Parent of a 3 and 7 year old Written byIshta November 3, 2010
This book deals with the complexity of behavior that we often find in real life. It is a good conversation starter for children who are old enough and mature enough to start to think about the gray areas in terms of good vs bad. While the role models are by and large not positive, their behavior is a good starting point for a conversation with children about how better to handle the situations that the characters find themselves in. Read it with your kids.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

I WOULD NEVER FLUSH FLUSH!!!!!!!!

Flush was the first Carl Hiaasen book that I read, and right after I started, I new that it was the book for me! I love how it concentrates on environmental issues and how it is so funny and great to read!!! I think Flush is an awesome book for anyone to read no matter what kind of book you prefer!!! I would never flush Flush!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 10 year old Written byBruinsmama March 6, 2013

Hiaasen fan raising Hiassen fan

My son & I read and enjoyed this tale filled with vivid characters such as Noah & Abbey, their Mom & Dad, their errant pirate grandpa Bobby,Dusty Muleman and his bully son and especially Shelley and Lice Peking. I read all of Hiaasen's "adult" novels myself and am now thrilled to be reading his YA work with my son. I enjoyed CHOMP more than FLUSH, but my son says FLUSH is his favorite so far. Next up, HOOT and then SCAT. Keep writing, Carl Hiaasen! I love you, even though I have no idea how to pronounce your last name.
Parent Written byMADNana May 14, 2012

Not for my children

Very upset that this book was donated to 3rd graders and not vetted first by the school or the school board. The material is definitely not appropriate for this age group.
Parent Written bybiotch June 30, 2011

good for young adults 13-21

that it is not something that you would wwant a 10 year old to read
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2009

Best Book Ever.!

Love it.! Best book ever.! I cant wait to read Hoot.! It was really good.! I never wanted to put the book down.!
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

A good book

An envorimental book fo r all ages. Funny too.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykbman101392 April 9, 2008

I Loved it 5 stars in my book

Teen, 13 years old Written byYoung teen December 30, 2013

Young teen

This book show that people do wrong things for the the right reason and I should never give up in what you believe in.
Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2011

Great book!

Its a great book, and written by a great writer. Its about a guy who is doing something illegal. And there Dad is in jail for trying to fix it, now its up to Noah and Abbey.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhulagal July 3, 2010

Great Message

I love this book because it's about these two kids that notice that this man, who owns a casino boat, is dumping wastes into the ocean. They try their hardest to show the town what this man is doing. TO find out the rest... read the book!
Kid, 9 years old April 14, 2010

Awesome read if your old enough to understand

Awesome Book! Overread the pages to read in school 3 times!
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2010