Clever but confusing story needs editing.

Teen, 17 years old Written bydarkess winter April 5, 2011

FlyByNight, amazing

i loved this book. it is unlike anything else i have read. it creates a whole new world for the reader. there is excitement, adventure, and mystery.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymferguson03 April 9, 2008

Usually, when I read books, I remember at least some of the plot, and if it's good, all of it. I couldn't even think of who the main character was till I read CSM's review. And I remember being so confused, always thinking "Wait...who's he?" or "What just happened?" Definitely not worth reading.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytori9lm April 9, 2008

Umm........ lost

I understood the book fully but when i gave a signed copy to one of my friends she was totally lost. She said it was confusing, hard to follow, and to fast paced.
Adult Written byweasly May 16, 2010

supposd to be confusing

awsome!! I loved it finally a writer who writes not for the masses!
Adult Written byelephant April 9, 2008

a terrible book

I absolutly hated this book. It was complete torture reading it. It was long, confusing and it was kinda stupid. I could not understant some of the meanings the author used.
Parent of a 16 year old Written byahcim3 October 1, 2009
loved it, this book is fast paced and well worded, to understand it fully it might be best to read it twice as i did and enjoyed it both times. not the most thought provoking book ever but definitely good

Could Be Skipped...

I found this a bit confusing and I tended to drift on and off with the plot line. It was a little boring for me but I can see some of my friends definitly reading it.