All member reviews for Flying Solo

Funny, real, and powerfully moving.

Adult Written byfletcher17 April 9, 2008

superb

it was so great
Teen, 15 years old Written byUr1loveforevea January 19, 2011

This book i think is good for all ages.

i think that this book is very good because it teaches me and kids a lesson that you need to work together to do anything . i really like this book so does my class.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bySawyerAshton December 13, 2011

Character is how you act when nobody's watching

Great book. Gives a great message about character. Also teaches a bit about grieving death. A day in the life of kids with no teacher.
Parent of a 8 year old Written bygrade3teacher November 11, 2010

VERY engaging. My students couldn't put it down!

Great book that encourages kids to think about WHY they make the decisions they do. Also addresses taking responsibility for ones actions and how to join together as a force to follow through and determine right from wrong. Also has some situations in which you can talk about peer pressure to do things that you know aren't right.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanimallover1262 March 23, 2010

Best Fiction Book EVER!

Ok! Well...I am 13 years old and I read the book. It is not bad for kids. The only thing is that the kids are on there own, so it might give a idea or two. I loved the book and I am working on a book report on it! I don't ever really laugh or cry in a book, but this oe made me cry because I laughed so hard. Which is really awesome. This would have to be the best fiction book I have ever read! You should so read it and let your kids read it. If you have any kids.
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2013

Was it a good book?

i loved tha book i got tha book when i was up in 4th grade for chrismas by my favorite teacher mrs.gonzales and i read it bout 4 or 5 times, thx ms.gonazales
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2012

From my point of view. (11 Year Old)

I think that this book is a good book for kids it shows a positive message I am an 11 year old avanced reader with alot of brain that I dont use. This book helps me open up a little bit and show another side of me. this book is not at all violent,sexual,has un-appropriate launguage,and bad at all its a really good book you should buy. THANK YOU!
Teen, 13 years old Written byaaliyahbaby October 22, 2011

all about rachel white and tommy feathers

that it a good book for kids
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2011

the best book ever

ists great im doing a report on it
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincess zooz November 3, 2010