All member reviews for Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood

Teen, 16 years old Written byVirgo__ April 9, 2008

14+

Great book for anyone over the age of 14.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysweet thing April 9, 2008

A must read for all teenage girls I loved it!!

The sex was fine for those who are muture and the langue was low key!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydressagehorse November 16, 2011

For older readers, but a great story

This is a really good book, but it is much more inappropriate than the previous novels. Several of the main characters have sex and one has a pregnancy scare.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLissaNicky May 8, 2010

Read the whole series!

Great book but too much sex. These books are so good full of friendship, love, and personal fights. Heartwarming and wonderful.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover1 March 23, 2010

can't put it down

just love it
Teen, 13 years old Written byDaddysgirl4eva1 October 5, 2009

perfect for older kids not tweens

love it. its a good book i don't care what anyone else says. I'm 13 and i find it appropriate for my age level.

Great!

I have read the other three books, and this was one of the best! It was a little slow-paced at the beginning, but then it got really good! I have to say the sexual content is a big issue in this book, but readers who have read the other three should be able to handle it. The truth is, the girls are 18 now, and that's just what 18 year old girls do. The girls' friendship is stronger than ever before, and now they need it more than ever. The end of the book is a little sad, but also makes you think. Oh, and those of you who were on your toes about the Lena and Kostos relationship: they see each other again in this book. That's all I'll say.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeace4me April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byxholabellax April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byitlow April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bysk8rgalxox April 9, 2008

luuuuuuved it

i read the other ones and i htink that this was the best i read alot and already had "the talk" at my school so i realy dont care about the sexual content but 4 all u people following bridgets character she is not mentioned as much as she was in the first three but {{WARNING A SPOILER}} she does end up back with eric and ends up having sex w/him
Teen, 13 years old Written bythedancer9 April 9, 2008

VERY GOOD

not for younger girls

TERRIFFIC BOOK!!

This was an awesome conclusion to the series!! I'm glad Bridget and Eric get back together and well, you know what happens:) Lena and Leo, way to go! I just wish Lena and Kostos would have really gotten back together and Tibby should have been nicer to Brian. Overall, GREAT BOOK!!

Read with your daughter!

This is a book that you are definitely going to read first. This is one of the more racy Sisterhood books, what with Tibby and Brian, and Bridget at Peter...I am 11, and I loved it, but it was extremely out of my maturity league! If you think your daughter is ready for reading about sex in a level past a 13-year-old's maturity level, then go ahead, but hold off on her reading this as long as possible.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008

My favorite series

This book is a great finish to one of my favorite series. The books have such a good feel. The 4 girls friendship is always fun to read about. It did have a lot of sexual content, and its probably best for older girls. You should be mature enough to handle handle it over 13 though. Read the first Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book before you read this last one because there's a lot of spoilers. It's a GREAT read!!

well...

you know, although these girls do have sex, they're nineteen (already in college!), mostly love their boyfriends, and they know what they're doing. there are no "sex scenes" as such - nothing is remotely graphic. i even missed bridget and eric the first time around. and for those who are concerned about bridget and peter's relationship, bridget says afterwards that it's wrong and that peter did the wrong thing. plus, it's a friendship first, and it doesn't go very far, so because bee realizes her mistake, it's okay. 12+
Teen, 14 years old Written bythunderpup25 April 9, 2008

Good

The journey of these 4 girls is very exciting and emotional, but a little too predictable. Everything always works out the way it's supposed, the characters only stressing over their problems for a while. Much like the other books, the story is perfect and very predictable. It was still a very good read though and I enjoyed it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byweeman_501392 April 9, 2008

must read book for teenagers

Fantastic book

This book was the best I have read in a long time. I know that they have sex, but like they are in college. It is ok to have sex in college because you are oler and mature. Five stars!