All teen and kid member reviews for Found: The Missing, Book 1

Teen, 14 years old Written bypandabearlizzie April 25, 2011

Perfect for kids that are at least 9-17

i Loved it my friend Ashley said i should read it so i did and wow now i am on the third book. I love all Margret Peterson's books!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2011

Blegh

Ok.... So there aren't any real concerns for this book.. I just didn't like it!!! Honestly I don't think Magaret Peterson Haddix is a very good author! She save basically all the action till the very end , and I found it hard to follow. Love the subject, just maybe done by a different author!! That's just MY opinion though. :)
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2011

One of my favorite books

This is a great book! Its full of suspense and the other books in the series are just as great. The end is really suprising and awsome although it can be a tad confusing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaneypoo April 11, 2011
This book is to die for!!!! If you havent read any of these books, Your totally missing out!
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love the book... March 30, 2011

Haddix delivers ANOTHER good book!

It's a pretty good book. There's some violence but nothing gory or disturbing at all. It's a science fiction book so there has to be something exciting happening, and Haddix did make it happen once again. This is one of those books that you can read whatever your age is and still enjoy it. However, you'll understand it better if you're ten or older.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJasminethereadaholic February 8, 2011

An amazing start the to THE MISSING series!

Margaret strikes again! Haha, her 'among the hidden' series was completely amazing. And double identity was thrilling! I haven't read alot until I started 'The missing' series. It's starts off with FOUND. That book is amazing, And I really don't see why it couldn't be suitable for young children like me. Well I love it. She explains Jonah's feelings so perfect that it is completely vivid. Oh I love how she made Katherine the typical sister. Chip is helarious, some don't agree because in the begining he is just a normal 13 year-old boy until... WAIT! sorry I won't give it away. But I will give away that he does crush on Katherine (Jonah's sister). But that is in the first couple chapters and the rest is PACKED with endless excitement. READ! READ! READ!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystar97 November 25, 2010

Great Book!

OMG! I loved this book! I was so mad i didn't have the sequel to read right away, because there was a major cliff hanger at the end. It wasn't a really challenging book even though it had a lot of pages, but that didn't really bother me. I was sad when it was over, though, because i read it in one sitting (which i regretted). I would definitely recommend this book to anyone, especially, like, 4th grade teachers so they can read it to the class. I love Margaret Peterson Haddix!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBook Hugger November 10, 2010

Perfect for teens

This is a great book. Although I am very disappointed that many poeple put that this book is good for ages 12 and younger. There are many violence and words that little kids can't understand. Defiantly a teen novel.
Teen, 14 years old Written byReynaa November 9, 2010

its a fine book

Its a good book though it can be just a little confusing.
Kid, 9 years old October 23, 2010

One word!!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old October 22, 2010

Found:The Missing,Book 1

AMAZING Book.Once You Start Reading The First Chapter You Wont Put The Book Down.There Is Some Innapropiate Use Of Hot Which Goes In 2 Catogories.But Other Than That Book Is Great.
Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2010

A suspensful and fun read!

This book is awesome! When I first looked at the cover, I thought it was going to be about something really dumb. I was wrong. The book was really fun to read and had a lot of suspense. If you like suspense, then you will love this book. If you are 10 years old or older, pick up this book and start reading it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bya10d38 September 24, 2010

great for tweens and teens~!

This is the best book i have ever read!!! i read it and absolutly fell in love with the charachters it almost feels like Jonah is my brother and i like Chip:) lol i think it is nothing like i have ever read! i dont wanna give it away but anyone Jonah has known tht he has been adopted all his life and he is ok with it and loves the way he is and he has a sister named Kathrine that is one year younger then him and she has really started to get into being a as u would say a real girl and anyways Jonah meets a new boy that moved a couple houses down..his name is Chip and there not really good friends atleast not at the begging...also Chip has this crush on Jonahs sister Kathrine and skipping on Jonah starts getting wierd letters then Chip does and they freak out and one day Chip comes home and finds out hes adopted to like Jonah....and im gonna tell u like one letter and it says BEWARE WERE COMMING BACK TO GET YOU....and thats all im saying bout the story:) i hope it helped u decide and i hope i didnt give to much away also i am on the second book called Sent and it continues from Found with Jonah Chip Kathrine and Alex and Jb and you'll find out who Jb and Alex r later on in Found...and im already in love with the second book so if u read Found u have got to read Sent....one more thing i have to say is that Chip and Kathrine have big crushes on each other and man i wish theyd get together:) i hope they do actualy...anyway i was looking on the computer and found out there is a third book now!!! called Sabotaged and I am soooooo excited and can't wait to get it!!:)(: and Chip,and Jonah r 13 and Kathrines 12...so they dont do anything bad or anything and the violance isnt like horrible in it so please read it for me lol you'll love it:)!
Teen, 13 years old Written byallygooseo September 5, 2010
when i read this book i was blown away,this book is awesomee
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2010

BEST BOOK EVER!!

This book is amazing! I had gotten it at the library. I started reading it and ended up finishing it that night. For the whole day I couldn't put it down. This is one of my favorite books!
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2010

You Won't Regret Reading This One

I found this books to be enthralling, as I couldn't put it down after I read the first few chapters. Thrilling new ideas come into play by one of my favorite authors. There is little violence in this book, not much to worry about. Totally worth the read.
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2010

Great Margaret Peterson's books

Of all Margaret Peterson's books this is by far one of my favorites. With it's great characters and interesting theme your children with love it from cover to cover.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilightrox0991 April 28, 2010

This book is fine for kids. Parents, not every little thing in books can be bad for us kids.Chill.Relax.Breath.

This was a very good book. I couldn't put it down. This is one of the sunshine state books and I'm on the book battle team and this is one of my books. I was thrilled. You will not be disappointed.I promise:)
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

Great Book!

I loved this book! I could not put it down once I started it! I recommend this to anyone who like mystery, thriller, and page turning books!
Kid, 10 years old March 16, 2010