All member reviews for Found: The Missing, Book 1

Time-travel series start is suspenseful.

Adult Written byOriginal February 8, 2011

This book is amazing!!!

Oh my gosh! I just finish this book and I love it! I'm dying to reead the next book but I don't know where to find it!
Adult Written byKWooddell September 24, 2010

Glaring product placement mars so-so narrative

Am having a hard time finishing this book as the product placement has become so noticeable. I totally disagree with your "some brands mentioned" dismissal of such blatant commercial pitches to chidren in the special time that reading ought to be.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bykteveleigh September 8, 2010

not so good for 8- but good for 8+

WOW! what a great book! I promise you will love the book
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvtoreadalot2000 January 13, 2014

best book ever

this the best book i have ever read i mean it is a really good book and i couldn't put it down now i am on the second one
Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2011

Found the Best Book Ever!!!!!

Loved it!! It is a great exciting, suspenseful, action packed book. This a great start to the series. You always want to read more. This was a great start to the series and it made me want to read the next book. So if you're looking for a book look for this
Parent Written byilovemydaughter August 2, 2011

My Questions

What are some physical characteristics of Jonah, Chip, and Katherine that are told throughout the story? My daughter is confused about that detail and we already returned the novel to the public library so she does not remember for a project she has to do.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNumb3rGyrl April 26, 2011

Loving for kids of all ages that can read good

I love this book. I read it for school and I was the first one done! I am in 6th grade and this book was easily understood by me
Parent of a 6, 8, and 11 year old Written byGalloway Mom March 29, 2010

Loved this book!

I am a mom and read this book because my son is doing a book report on it. I absolutely could not put it down once I started reading it. I cannot wait to read Book 2, Sent.
Adult Written byelate April 9, 2008

Best book ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best book I have ever read!
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2016

You Can't Get Any Better!!!!!!

I fell in love with this book right away! It sooooo good and I think everyone should give it a try! Awesome! Best book I've ever read and so is the rest of the series!
Kid, 4 years old January 26, 2012

Found is the best!

Found is an amazing book and is one of my all time favorite books. It is full of suspense, action, and thrilling adventure that will leave you hanging on even after the last page! There is some violence and possibly some confusing concepts depending on your intelligence level. If you are 9-10 maybe try reading this book with someone in case you get confused. I recommend that everyone should read this book! Great job Margaret Peterson Haddix!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypandabearlizzie April 25, 2011

Perfect for kids that are at least 9-17

i Loved it my friend Ashley said i should read it so i did and wow now i am on the third book. I love all Margret Peterson's books!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2011

Blegh

Ok.... So there aren't any real concerns for this book.. I just didn't like it!!! Honestly I don't think Magaret Peterson Haddix is a very good author! She save basically all the action till the very end , and I found it hard to follow. Love the subject, just maybe done by a different author!! That's just MY opinion though. :)
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2011

One of my favorite books

This is a great book! Its full of suspense and the other books in the series are just as great. The end is really suprising and awsome although it can be a tad confusing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaneypoo April 11, 2011
This book is to die for!!!! If you havent read any of these books, Your totally missing out!
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love the book... March 30, 2011

Haddix delivers ANOTHER good book!

It's a pretty good book. There's some violence but nothing gory or disturbing at all. It's a science fiction book so there has to be something exciting happening, and Haddix did make it happen once again. This is one of those books that you can read whatever your age is and still enjoy it. However, you'll understand it better if you're ten or older.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJasminethereadaholic February 8, 2011

An amazing start the to THE MISSING series!

Margaret strikes again! Haha, her 'among the hidden' series was completely amazing. And double identity was thrilling! I haven't read alot until I started 'The missing' series. It's starts off with FOUND. That book is amazing, And I really don't see why it couldn't be suitable for young children like me. Well I love it. She explains Jonah's feelings so perfect that it is completely vivid. Oh I love how she made Katherine the typical sister. Chip is helarious, some don't agree because in the begining he is just a normal 13 year-old boy until... WAIT! sorry I won't give it away. But I will give away that he does crush on Katherine (Jonah's sister). But that is in the first couple chapters and the rest is PACKED with endless excitement. READ! READ! READ!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystar97 November 25, 2010

Great Book!

OMG! I loved this book! I was so mad i didn't have the sequel to read right away, because there was a major cliff hanger at the end. It wasn't a really challenging book even though it had a lot of pages, but that didn't really bother me. I was sad when it was over, though, because i read it in one sitting (which i regretted). I would definitely recommend this book to anyone, especially, like, 4th grade teachers so they can read it to the class. I love Margaret Peterson Haddix!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBook Hugger November 10, 2010

Perfect for teens

This is a great book. Although I am very disappointed that many poeple put that this book is good for ages 12 and younger. There are many violence and words that little kids can't understand. Defiantly a teen novel.
Teen, 14 years old Written byReynaa November 9, 2010

its a fine book

Its a good book though it can be just a little confusing.