All teen and kid member reviews for Four: A Divergent Collection

Teen, 13 years old Written byDauntless December 4, 2014

This book was so great. If you haven't read the other Divergent books, this will contain spoilers about Four's mom (Evelyn) and other things. Nothing inappropriate except a moderate amount of drinking and violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLivHappy April 9, 2015

Well Done!

Veronica did a great job writing this book!! She did really good at tying things in from the actual divergent series into this book. Ir even cleared up a few questions I had about the series.
Kid, 12 years old September 21, 2014

Best. Book. Ever. Period.

This book was awemazing. Veronica Roth never ceases to amaze me! I was totally satisfied with this book and I hope other Divergent lovers (like myself) fall in love with this concept of Four in his prospective. I wish Veronica made this book even thicker and did it on how Four's life was without Tris (SPOILERS) Since we kinda already know about Four's life and stuff. Also there is a minimal amount of drinking in the book so you have been warned. And its really funny how this is kinda the 4TH book and its named Four (get it?) I just realized that. Well I'm rambling but I hope you all love this book as much as I have!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm2248 August 27, 2014

Not this book in particular

This book in the Divergent series has no explicit elements. Previous Divergent books have mentioned sex and characters having sex. In order to read this one you have to have read the others.