Tale of creative troublemaker a surefire winner with kids.

Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2009

i love this book i read it every year

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Cool Book Must Read!

When I opened the tanned pages of Frindle, I was swept into a world of language and the thoughts that collided in Nick Allen's mind. His ideas for the new word replacing pen urged me to rename every item in my house! Wonderful Book, and cleverly written. Must Read!
Kid, 9 years old January 26, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written bydaisuki September 7, 2009

perfect for all ages

does anyone know where to read this free online?
Kid, 10 years old December 17, 2009
This is a great book. It is not the slightest inappropriate for kids under 4. But kids under 4 will not get it.
Adult Written byElianne@ourmail.com April 9, 2008

Great book!

I read this book 93 times!
Teen, 13 years old Written bythirdgrader11 January 10, 2012

frindle exitement

i think frindle is an excellent book i am a third grader at holy savior academy reading it in class plese read it
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2013

Interesting Premise

This is a good book but we were required to read it in my fifth grade class and by now I've come to the conclusion that that was a great mistake. Anyone above the third grade is most likely far too advanced for the easiness of not only the story,but the unrealistic social situations.
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2009

GREAT BOOK FOR KIDS

my teacher read this to my class in third grade and me and almost my whole class loved it!!!!!! great book for kids!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 26, 2009

Funny classic.

As always, Andrew Clements did a great job. This is his best book. A must read. Nothing objectionable.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2011
I love the book. My sister just finished reading it with her class and she loved it. Great for kids aged 7+. PS: im using my frindle to write this
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byJamie and James March 14, 2010

Not for my oldest, or my youngest, good story, but not ready yet.

ok, my son's second grade teacher read this to his class, and when he told me this, I read it. THIS WAS NOT FOR 7 YEAR OLDS! Parents, it was a good story but James didn't understand it. At least it told him he could do anything he set his mind too.
Kid, 9 years old July 13, 2014

Frindle

This is the tale of a boy who one day comes up with the word frindle.And nick never uses pen again!
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2011

FRINDLE IS THE BEST

DON'T BE AFRAID TO TRY NEW THINGS . Nick gives us an idea of that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfriework September 25, 2011

haha hehe

I LOVE THIS BOOOOOOOOKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2010
im perfect
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallieC January 1, 2015

Great Book

I read this book numerous times in elementary school and loved it. It has great lessons and is very mild content-wise.
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2010

Nothing to worry about

The only thing to worry about is the fact that Nick disobeys his teacher. The only reason I did not give this a five was because of like Andrew's other books the beginning are really draggy. Funny book!!!
Kid, 8 years old July 11, 2013

Frindle.

I think this book is good as it help me in exams!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2011

OK

It was an OK book. Frindle is a catchy word and instead of saying Oh My God I say oh my frindle. I'm surprised that the whole usa started using frindle in the book, but overall, it was an alright book