All member reviews for Green Eggs and Ham

A childhood favorite for good reason.

Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2009

awe man!

Dr. Seuss says he hates GREEN (a puke color) eggs and ham
Teen, 14 years old Written bylove5 February 17, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 January 14, 2016
Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2012

Good book

I think it's a good book for kids that are starting to read. I haven't read it in years, yet I still remember most of the lines(I am sam. Sam I am. Don't you want some green eggs and ham?). It was my favorite book when I was little.
Adult Written byhicksfoot January 27, 2011

Green eggs and Ham

i think this is an interesting book for all ages and is very easy to enjoy for small children as well as s grade school children.
Adult Written bykrystina4561 March 10, 2009

funny

hvdfjhgjdsfhgsdjhgdfhgiur jhfg jhsgfkj bsdhfgd jsdgfmnbdsjhfgjd fhsgjfjks hlikjasgfiuh ds jfbiud hfkj uf lk hfiu fkjsdgfijsd
Adult Written byfr0stedshad0w April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySpiff April 9, 2008
Wonderful classic (with a great message-try it, you might like it) for all ages!
Adult Written byLowe's man September 11, 2014

fun and exciting no matter what your age

So powerful is the message that we should try new things that it can very easily be read to adults as well as kids. In fact, on a day when I visited a church in Iowa the minister read Green Eggs and Ham during his sermon- a sermon for adults- to deliver his message that we should all sometimes try new things, a message we all occasionally need to hear. All the various situations and places that Sam I Am and the other character run into are hilarious, and the scene where the tall character finally tries the despised food is a great, soft, smooth ending. (One question I always had. The first character we meet is I Am Sam. Then there's Sam I Am. Is there another character in Seussland named Am Sam I?)
Adult Written byJEDI micah January 10, 2013

HERE'S ANOTHER DR. SEUSS CLASSIC!!!

This book was an absolute favorite to read before bedtime! It actually teaches kids to try eating new food! The rhymes, pictures, and characters makes this book a blast from the past!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 November 18, 2010

a kiddie classic

This is a nice book and there are good messages: try something new you may like it
Teen, 16 years old Written byFonzi1106 May 3, 2010

Perfect for any ages

badbutt book
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

A Classic

Good, funny kids book. Todlers will love it.
Adult Written byabster March 3, 2009
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheWhiteHorse January 25, 2009

A must-read book for everyone!

I LOVE THE BOOK IT WAS THE BEST THING I READ SINCE I WAS LITLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 7 and 8 year old Written byqtnn January 11, 2009