All teen and kid member reviews for Gym Candy

Teen, 13 years old Written byRudy Louis October 13, 2010

Great for everyone

It is the best book that i have ever read
Teen, 17 years old Written bycalebwedel February 16, 2011

Teen, 15 years old Written byteshman98 January 4, 2010

i loved it because it was ver
Teen, 14 years old Written byronjohn99 April 2, 2013

How good is it

Gym Candy is a great book!! Mick is trying to avoid his dads former attutide. He thinks the answer is they candy. He struggles to keep it a secert but finaly cant at the end. A over all great read.
Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2012

Gym Candy Too Much Swearing!

This book is messed up because others kids might be 12 or thirteen might not like the language in this. I've just read this book a few days ago it was pretty good but i couldn't go five minutes without reading another curse word.I'm 10 years old and i've read the book for my AR points.But i couldn't go a page without someone swearing.To the Author: think about the message your sending to children. I liked the story but next time leave the swearing out!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAndrew is the name September 18, 2010

Teenagers only

The book is a very good book. Onces your kid startes to read it they will be hooked. Now this is not for kids but teenagers. Their are a couple of messages to help your kids in later life in sports.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycohrana5701 May 7, 2013

cochrana5701

its the best book you will ever read.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlake Graham March 31, 2013

Great Book.

Im 14 years old, and I think this is the best book I have ever read. But in this book there is some bad language in the book that the author could have left out. This book teaches you that you dont need to use steriods to get better at something you can just work hard and you will get bigger and stronger.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycaitlynn4490 October 13, 2011

gym candy opinion

I'm 13 , And I've read this book. I honestly think the age for reading this book depends on how mature you are. Because I read this whole thing and nothing suprised me really, just a good book. But if your the type of kid whose like "OMG THERE HAVING SEX" then ...uhmm no you probably aren't mature enough.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysavvy1993 March 4, 2011