All member reviews for Half-Moon Investigations

Great one!

This was a really good book! I was upset when I finished it. Really interesting and unusual, but cool!
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

Alright

Im a ten year old and had to read this for school, it was ok for kids. Younger kids probably wont get it though.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011

when i read this book i found it boring but other kids might like it
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweetyberd987 March 25, 2011

Perfect for People of All Ages

I LOVE THIS BOOK! I just read it and I hope that Eoin Colfer makes a series out of this book. It's really good, as well as the Artemis Fowl series. Eoin Colfer is my new favorite author.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypeteriliev March 7, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byhashbrowns November 20, 2009

good read until the end

The book itself is pretty good throughout, with the daily middle school drama and the social issues middle schoolers face,but at the end the book starts to veere from reality to strange fiction and that is why i rated it low.This is a pretty good book , just dont get too captivated into it,because you'll be disapointed at the end.
Kid, 10 years old May 1, 2009

Amusing and entertaining!

Very interesting and amusing.

Colfer_Fan_#1

This book had me hooked (though it helped I had hours of time) I would not have put it down even if i was supposed to be doing something. Books can be dangerous.

Blow Your Socks Of Awesome

I thought that this book was written extreemly well and would recomend it to everyone I know and a few that I don't. It's not your ordonary detective/mystery story. It's funny, smart, and has a good story of whats right and wrong. I would SOOOOOO give it a 100/10.

Good tween mystery novel!

This is arely good mystery novel for tweens, but it has some minor problems: 1. Fletcher is beaten and hospitalized, School fights are described, fletcher and red are chased by girls with intentions to hurt them, then they fall off a balcony leaving read with a bloody face. 2. not alot of language but "oh my g-d, and h--l are used some. 3. C.S.I, I-pods, cola, and types of candy are all mentioned alot. 4. Fletcher escapes the police, steals files, lies, and sells out information to break the case, also the sharkies steal alot. So this is a great mystery for kids 11 and up!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half Moon is a book that made me hold my breath until I fainted(idiom). My favorite part was how there are many investigations inside of just one. I also like how it circles around one event and is the main clue.