All member reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Grim, gripping end to the biggest saga in history.

Teen, 16 years old Written bypasswordy April 9, 2008

Best book ever!

This whole series is an absolute must read for all ages! I thought that this book was definitely one of the best . The only thing that bothered me was that there was some excess swearing that was unecessary. Read it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybananabrain04 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byferraris_rock April 9, 2008

Amazing end to the saga- possibly the best one!

I was looking forward to this book intensely, marking off the days on a calandar and checking fan sites very regurally. I went to the midnight party, and by 12:41 (one minute after I got it), I was into it. I was not dissapointed. Yes, it was sad in some parts, but it wrapped everything up fantastically. Harry has really become a part of my life, and I hope you enjoy him as much as I have.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

must read this book

this book has a couple of cusses but it puts a great picture in your head and it answers a lot of questions
Adult Written byxgoosegirlx April 9, 2008

A must for Harry Potter fans!

I really enjoyed this book. It is grim and violent. But that said, there are many good messages throughout. I would be warry of letting any child in third grade and below read this book. Children in fourth grade are right on the line. If you know that your kid gets upset by death and violence, give them a year or so. This is a great set of books to get kids to read.
Teen, 17 years old Written byiluvga April 9, 2008

A book definatly worth reading

This book is very interesting and i thought that there was a lot of violence towards the end of the book. I found the book quite sad at points when people like Fred, Tonks and Remus died, especially right after they had Teddy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKelandryOfTortall April 9, 2008

Wow.

This book is amazing. It is completely different from the other books (which were also great!) because it does not center at Hogwarts. It's really an incredible book.

The end for Harry

Harry Potter seven was definatly interesting but as I was reading it, I noticed quite a lot of plot holes. You'd jump from the characters windering how to get somewhere/something and suddenly they would have it?! I wouldn't let people under 11 read the series because in most of them there is a lot of darkness, killing, torturing, thinking of torturing, thinking of killing etc. But trust me, it isnt all bad. There are some funny moments like the time when Beatrix Lestrange (the witch who killed Sirius etc)... wait, just read it and tell for yourself.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRHCPcrazyfan101 April 9, 2008

Its Awesome!

This is my favorite book of them all! you will love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymiranda119 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bycrchris April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Hot stuff

this was the bestest i have ever read...i very obsessed,got it at night...to parents there is not just "some kissing" ...only read if you are ready to read about war,sadness,death,gore,love and if you are a big fan like me, towards the end you will be sobbing.

it was iffy

I'm glad that voldemort..... i mean he who must not be named was defeated, but why did everyone die?????? And why was the ending so cheesy???? I am glad that Harry didn't dump Ginny. And it's funny how the elder wand belongs to Draco, i read e-magazine and it explained how that is.......it was confusing.
Adult Written bychuynkl2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byTS675 April 9, 2008

Wow...

This book is a very good book drinking in this book ant that bad or other things you grown up take the best things away from us kids so stop it and thatsa what I haft to say about that! And yes I read this book to!
Teen, 14 years old Written byashlee4586 April 9, 2008