All member reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Grim, gripping end to the biggest saga in history.

Adult Written bycrchris April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Hot stuff

this was the bestest i have ever read...i very obsessed,got it at parents there is not just "some kissing" ...only read if you are ready to read about war,sadness,death,gore,love and if you are a big fan like me, towards the end you will be sobbing.

it was iffy

I'm glad that voldemort..... i mean he who must not be named was defeated, but why did everyone die?????? And why was the ending so cheesy???? I am glad that Harry didn't dump Ginny. And it's funny how the elder wand belongs to Draco, i read e-magazine and it explained how that was confusing.
Adult Written bychuynkl2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byTS675 April 9, 2008

This book is a very good book drinking in this book ant that bad or other things you grown up take the best things away from us kids so stop it and thatsa what I haft to say about that! And yes I read this book to!
Teen, 14 years old Written byashlee4586 April 9, 2008

Magical for ages 10 or 11 and up!

This long-awaited Harry Potter finale is funny, magical, and action-packed, yet very violent and often frightening. This last chapter in the series is dark and intense, yet offers us plently of humor and magic.

Best Book Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This book is amazing. You have to read all of the books that are before it for it to make sense. It is really appropriate for all ages. Loved it!

i loved this book.

This book is a must read for all Harry potter fans. It is thelast chapter in the saga. This book is extremly violent compared to the other books in this series. Read it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byVAL April 9, 2008

A Must-Read For All Harry Potter Fans

I found this book enjoyable because J.K. Rowling describes everything with such detail. There was one part where Harry was fighting with Lupin which was a really good idea on JKR's behalf because it showed that no one's perfect, somthing that most writes hide about their hero's.
Adult Written byriddle April 9, 2008

alot of saddness

There were some issues with the death. If your not ready for your children to read about that then i would not let them read it. There is a swear word. The only peoblem i had was the graphic display of the way the characters were killed.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythecatempire April 9, 2008

I read this in one day! (4 hours)

This book is full of violence... what every boy likes! An awesome book and I'm glad the 64 people who died aren't real. Though they died awesomly! I totally reccomend this to any kid!

holy crap this is good

whoa nelly I didn't think this book would be so good. JK made a very good last book and answered all those questions about snape & friends. It's scary at times, like Harry is pursued by Death Eaters and there's killing and torturing and hiding from people who will risk their lives to get their hands on you. It has a good plot but a little cheesy things, like there are these 3 items that if you have together you're basically invulnerable. I knew that was coming. The resolution is good until the very LAST part. a little bit o' language but that's nothing compared to the rest of the book. The violence and running and at the same time stalking makes it all very interesting. A wee bit expensive...
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm108 April 9, 2008

loved it!!

This book is so good! The best by far! But, I didn't like the epiloge. It didn't answer many of my questions. I thinks JK could've done a lot better job. It was like a cheesy-love-story ending. Don't get me wrong; I loved that they all ended up like I wanted them to. But, it could've been way better.

Amazing book!

This is a great ending for the Harry Potter series!

Harry Potter rules!

I love Harry Potter series they are so cool. Although my favorite one is the order of the phoenix I enjoyed this one alot. For people who love Harry Potter and thinks he rocks read the Underland chronichles. They're equally as great.

this book is a MUST READ! as good as ORDER!if you like this book read evil genius(must be 11 or older) so its violent, who cares??? JK should write more books!