All teen and kid member reviews for House of Secrets

Kid, 10 years old August 2, 2013

Epic Book of Epicness...

Amazing! Cool book, really liked it, as you can see I gave it a 5 star rating! I recommend it, but it is scary at the watch out...Ha..Ha..Ha..(ghostly laugh)
Teen, 13 years old Written byspaceexploration November 11, 2014

Awesome Book!

This book was a real page turner. I read it when I was 10, but the violence got a little gory. I do not think there is anything to worry about, but this book might freak you out if you are not one for gruesome images. But this book is written very well, and is truly awesome!
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2014

House of Secrets review

This is one of those books where the reader wants to dive in and solve the mystery themselves! I think it is a great book because it has lots of funny things in it. It also really shows how siblings act together (squabbling and pretending not to be scared with each other). It is action-packed,adventurous and exciting. However in some ways it might be unsuitable for children under ten (especially when you have a mum like mine) because there is a bit of flirting and sensitive children may find it a little scary.I think it should be rated 10+.
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2014

A good family story. One to embrace.

This book will transport you into a whole new reading adventure, one set with escapade, mystery and violence. It has plot twists and jaw gripping moments. House of Secrets has elements of positivity and bravery. It teaches you to never give up, and stick together through difficult times as the Walker family do.