All teen and kid member reviews for How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Great Dr. Seuss book!

One of the best.

A great book for young readers.

I think that little kids love this book because it is so lively and nice. It teaches things like christmas is more than just presents and things. I read it over and over again just because it is so funny. Dr. Seuss' way of rhyming without turning the whole book into a poem is enjoyable to read out loud. I have sworn to mysel to read it at least twice when I'm older.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycookie monster April 9, 2008

OMG I love this book

Holy cow this is my fave little kid book EVER I'm like way too old for it now but its incredibly cute and I watch the movie every year around Christmas.

It's Dr. Seuss-need I say more?

You can't not like Dr. Seuss! This is a classic and charming tale-perfect for everyone! I don't think that the Grinch would scare anyone and Dr. Seuss books never fail to appeal both young and old. I recommend this. The Lorax is a wonderful story, too, and it is my favorite Dr. Seuss book. Read them all!
Teen, 15 years old Written byelisehenshaw March 6, 2014

Really Nice Book For All Ages

Really nice Christmas Eve bedtime story, to be honest I read it 365 days a year! I'm age 15 and usually into adult books but this is the one children's book I love and read to my 3 year old brother! ;)
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2009

a good bedtime story for little readers.

This book is a good book to read at bedtime with little readers. But make sure those little reader arnt to littl or the grinch might scare them.