All member reviews for I Spy Fly Guy!

Fun, fast tale will lure in reluctant readers.

Parent Written byGrandpa Jim March 7, 2010

It's fun to read together!!!

I considerate it educational because my five year old grandson could read it with me. It's fun to read together!!!
Parent Written byseanmcclintockent@ya March 11, 2015

The BEST

This is a special book that is colorful, witty, and so much fun to read with kids. This story of a boy and his fly friend will delight you with their story of hide and seek. It is short and sweet and you will watch your child's emotions come alive with excitement.
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byElisha1234 October 11, 2010

I think it is a really good book!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymelsbox25 March 22, 2010

Love Fly Guy

My son gets the biggest kick out of this series. He can't get enough out of the humor, art, and great reading that Arnold has put together. Keep an eye out for "There was a lady who swallowed a fly". That's our newest addition, and worth it! Yes, the concept is icky... but that's what young boys get into. If it makes him read... I am up for it! 5 stars!
Educator and Parent of a 16 and 21 year old Written bytdhofstrom February 26, 2010

Love it! As a librarian, this book is perfect for beginning readers, and as a read-aloud book just for fun. The kindergarten and 1st graders love this series.
Educator and Parent of a 6 year old Written byDiane Main February 4, 2010

I think the Fly Guy series IS educational, since it's a fun way to encourage beginning readers. My son is in kindergarten, and this book is actually rather easy for him, but it is excellent practice and when some of his classmates see him reading it and enjoying the book, it makes them want to move up from simple sight word books to these beginning chapter-style books. Friendship and looking out for someone else are important messages for the age level this book is aimed at.