All member reviews for Igraine the Brave

Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2009

I loved it People in year6 7 8 9& 10 at my school love it its got adventure very postitive messages respectable everything parents want in a brilliant book by a brilliant Author
Teen, 15 years old Written bycorn52 December 14, 2010

perfect for tweens

i did this book for a book report and i loved it a lot
Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2010

a great book

the book was a great pick for a sunshine state reader. It was a lighthearted fairy tale. a quick read so getting it at the library would be best. again a good book.
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2015

Amazing, Breaks gender stereotypes

This is an AMAZING book and every kid should read this. This breaks stereotypes because she is not a damsel in distress, but she dreams of being a knight. Know your kid if they are six, and also reading ability, but this is a book every kid (especially the girls) should read.
Kid, 8 years old August 25, 2011

A girl and her sword!

I am 8 years old. I read the book Igraine the Brave and the whole thing was exciting! I like the part when the Sorrowful Knight of the Mount of Tears was fighting Rowan Heartless. I go horseback riding and I pretend that I'm riding Lancelot. The Singing Books of Magic are so funny. Sisyphus is really cute. Osmund the Greedy is kind of mean but when he and Rowan Heartless were floating in the air and the wind blew them away, it was really, really funny. One thing that I like in the book is when Igraine was entering the stone lion's mouth. Igraine is so brave and cool. I always wished that I had an suit of armor. I always wanted to be a knight, even though I'm a girl. Because with my friends I have played swords so many times and I have 4 swords (play). I found one and carved it with a knife, the other I bought and the other one I found has a shape like a knife. And the last sword, the longest one, I also bought myself.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2010

the brave one

i think its a really good book and that more people should read it and it also lets u learn
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2010

I love this book because it is adventourous and as you read much further, you will find it much more interesting!
Kid, 8 years old February 11, 2010

Fun magic story!

I like the book Igraine the Brave for many reasons. One reason is that it is appropriate because it has no potty humor and no bad language. I also like this book because it is very exciting. It has a lot of magic. I think boys and girls would like it.If you like Harry Potter books than you would probably like this book.
Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2009

this book is perfect!!!!!!!! READ IT!!!

this book is soooooooooo nice and has sooooo much suspence and igraine really is a role model...... this book talks about magic and knights and much much more!!!!!!! i expect everyone to read it!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

An AMAZING book!

It was very funny with a lot of adventure. My sister also enjoyed it.