All member reviews for Insignia

Complex, thrilling start to thoughtful dystopian trilogy.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymovie freak15 June 20, 2013

Great Science Fiction book

I really liked this book. There was basically no language and it kept my attention. I coudn't put it down. Most Sci-Fi books have a lot of language, sex, etc. but this doesn't. I think any kid could read it. I think adults would enjoy it as well.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoan__ June 26, 2014

One of the best

I thought this book was addicting and I couldn't put it down. I don't think there is any age limit. Kids of all ages would love it, and I say adults could also sit and enjoy this book as I have. It is definitely one of my new favorite books.
Teen, 16 years old Written byThe.Unaden June 23, 2014

Absolutely addicting!

It is a truly thrilling book that had me on the edge of my seat. I also put this is my other review about "Vortex", I won't say my favorite parts because I'm afraid all of my favorite parts of "Insignia" will be spoiling... But, I could literally NOT put this book down. I decided to read a few chapters a day, and ended up finishing the book in 2 and a half days. It was the exact same way with "Vortex". I really want everyone who hears about this book to read it! I seriously can;t wait for this book explode and be famous! I just know it will become as famous as Divergent. I actually, truly and honestly, like this series more than Divergent! So, read it!