All member reviews for It's Not the Stork!

Curious kids will appreciate the honest facts-of-life book.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 13, 2012

its not stork

Families can talk about any questions they may have after sharing this book. What did you know already? What do you want to know more about? Discuss why these topics can be hard to talk about. What do kids find embarrassing? What do parents? Are you less embarrassed now that you know the facts? Parents will, of course, also want to talk about when discussing these topics is best. At the dinner table? Or at home with parents while getting ready for bed?
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2015

Scarred me at 8, don't get it!!! :(

Can't believe CSM rated this 5+!! When I was 8 years old, my mom got me this book and I was scarred for life. Parents, if you're going to give your kids "the talk" about the birds and the bees, TALK to them! Don't get them this book unless you want them to see pictures of naked people, suggestive drawings of a couple under the covers, and cartoons explaining what's going on.
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2014

storky

Parents, be ready for questions. GREAT book
Adult Written byFeberin October 28, 2010
I found this book to be very informative and I liked how everything was presented in a child friendly manner. It's perfect way to start explaining sex to my son.
Kid, 10 years old April 5, 2015

Great, but sexual

This book shows animated people naked. It talks about your private parts and having sex. It talks about how the baby grows inside the uterus. It also talks about changing bodies.