All teen and kid member reviews for James and the Giant Peach

Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2013

A Great Book,A Classic!

I Checked James and the Giant Peach Out From My School's Library.When I Started Reading It,I Loved It!It's About A Boy Named James and He Lives with 2 Mean Aunts,Aunt Sponge and Aunt Spiker.Then,One Day,A Old Man Gives Him A Bag Of Crocodile Tongues.The Man Says That The Crocodile Tongues Will Never Have James Miserable Again(Because He's Treated Badly By His Aunts And He Feels Miserable.) But,James Drops The Tounges By A Tree (On Accident) .Then,The Tree Starts Growing A Peach!The Peach Grows So Big,And Soon,James Goes into the Peach.What He Finds Is Group of Animals Waiting For Him!The Rest Of The Book Is How The Crew Begins To Fly,And The Adventures They Have. The Peach Ends Up In New York.The Content Is Pretty Clean,Except For Name Calling,And I Think The Centipede Says Some Bad Words,Like The A word,But As The Term For A Donkey.Either Way,This Book Is Great,And It's REALLY Good.Do Yourself A Favor And Check Out James And The Giant Peach ,Today.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 4, 2012

Decent Roald Dahl adventurous book

BOOK INFO: A book that satisfies most readers. However, Roald Dahl could have done better by making the plot more interesting. Simple storyline and vocabulary, suitable for young kids. VIOLENCE: Low. LANGUAGE: None. SEX: None.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEpicNerd January 14, 2014

Lovable Children's Book :)

I absolutely LOVE this book despite my age. I actually read it when I was 13 just 'cause and ended up adoring it. The originality and randomness of Roald Dahl's writing is fantastic and very admirable. I'd say great for almost all ages, but best for 7-10.
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2012

james and the giant peach

Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2012

james and the giant peach reaview

it is amazing
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2012

Just Another GREAT Classic...

Wicked! A great Roald Dahl Book :D