All member reviews for Judy Moody Saves the World

Captivates kids transitioning to chapter books.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystar 2 b April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2011

This book is educational about saving the enviornment, and Judy's teacher is great. But Judy is not always well behaved, and she gets in trouble easialy. But it is a good book you sbould read it.
Kid, 9 years old April 26, 2010

Judy Moody

Love it!!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byCubFan November 30, 2008

I laughed, great series!

I love the Judy Moody series, even if I'm almost 10. It has a lot of funny parts about saving the world. I loved this book, could read it twice, 5 stars, 7+!
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2012

the greatis book judy moody

it is excellant
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 29, 2012

judy moody saves world

presents important issues about the environment in an age-appropriate way. A funny, easy-to-read book that might get children thinking -- what could be better? Families can talk about Judy's good intentions. What do you think of Judy's attempts to make the world a better place? If you could do anything to save the world, what would you do?
Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2011

Books are better than the movie

Now this is Real Judy moody, The movie S**ks, You know, If you don't like the movie than you like the book like me, If you don't like the book than you don't like the movie!
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2010

Saving the World with Judy Moody

it is a fantastic book to teach kids to save the world and it encourages kids to help the environment and the rainforest
Kid, 8 years old June 14, 2010

Saving the World with Judy Moody

Kid, 12 years old March 18, 2009

judy moody

i think this book would be a wonderful book for children like me and other children