All teen and kid member reviews for Junie B. Jones Series

Kid, 11 years old September 7, 2014

One of the best book series ever made!

I used to have an obsession with Junie B. Jones when I was 5. Even though I'm 11 and a little old for these books, I still like them :)
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

These books are hilarious!!!

These books are hilarious and VERY fun to read!!! They even get laughs out of adults!!! One day when I was six years old, my dad and I were reading these and laughing so hard, that tears were coming out of our eyes. Junie B. Jones is a fun and silly character. I just love these books!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBUCKBUCK October 21, 2013

not good

These were like the only books I could not read when I was younger. My mom disliked the grammar(she's a teacher) and the language used.( little kids dont need the word stupid on the cover of a book)
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2015

Amazing, Cute, Great for all ages!

Loved it as a kid. I do say that she says dumb and stupid but in my opinion these are for comedic elements. I always knew that and her behavior did not ever effect mine. She is an amazing and funny book character for kids to read before they are "Too old".
Teen, 13 years old Written bySparklyRainbow November 12, 2013

Loved these as a kid!

I used to LOVE these books when I was in 1st grade! I'd laugh so much and this was my favorite series ever. I loved how over dramatic and stubborn Junie was. These really got me into reading. Best series ever. Though it might influence kids to become really mischievous like Junie (it did that for me), it's still great.
Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2015

Junie B Jones is a LOSER!

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR read this garbage!