All member reviews for Just in Case

Complex, intense story is OK for mature teens.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkdani17 August 24, 2009

This book is like twisted. He is so messed up and you just want to help him, I was glad i pick this up off the shelf. Definately recommend it
Parent of a 10 year old Written byBraidie October 6, 2009

This book is not suitable for children to read. I have scanned it and found that it has numerous sexual references. It uses the Lord's name in vain in several places and lots of swearing. Child suicide is even mentioned. Completely unsuitable for children to read. What is the world coming to?
Teen, 15 years old Written byshaddowphax July 19, 2009

Not really a story, a bit too flat

Read with Caution. Definatly not a book I would reread. Very little seems to happen and the book is rather flat. COnfusing in parts, as well as being a bit too graphic for my liking. It took will power to finish and was not really worth it
Adult Written bymoviemadness April 9, 2008

Interesting book. To mature and confusing for under 14s.

Just In Case is a great, thought provoking, and surreal book. The story is good, but there is some mature content. References to sex, a violent plane crash, and Justin's relationship with a woman considerably older than him are all part of the book. Great for teens 14+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRebekaJBoltz October 15, 2010

this book was amazingg!!! i loved it.. justin haveing sex with Agnes and him having dreams of it was HAWT!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycarpediem3111 July 13, 2011

Good Book

Parents need to understand that most kids thoroughly understand all the content in this book around age 11. It's a really good book, not all about sex, and I guarantee that if your kids attend any type of school they hear far worse language everyday.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybibliophile December 31, 2008

Seemed like a good story, but I couldn't finish

This story sounded really good, but I didn't finish it for the following reasons: Language - quite a bit. Not terrible, though. Just a lot of uses and versions of God's name in vain (aka Jesus, oh my god, Jesus Christ, etc.) plus some other swear words, usually every five pages. Plus, the main character, in typical teenagem male fashion, has a few sex dreams, which I didn't want to have to read. I say CAUTION.