All teen and kid member reviews for Keeper of the Lost Cities

Kid, 7 years old January 4, 2014

the best book ever

Sophie Foster is in the wrong place ~in the Forbidden Cities! Also known as our wold. One day she was at the museum on a field trip. She meets a boy who is just like her. His name is Fitz. He takes her to the world were he lives and were she belongs. Now she has to say good-bye to her family ~forever!
Teen, 13 years old Written byWolf_Girl December 20, 2014

Loved it

I thought this book was the best. It was interesting and fast paced. It kept me interested through out the book. Sophie was a great character and I hope that there are more books with her and her friends. I liked how Sophie rose above the kids who bullied her and stood up for her self.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014

I loved it

I picked this book up because I've read every book that is ok for my age. Well I finished it in a day. I loved it. Sophie is a great character. I loved the idea of another world like ours.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhunhanforever July 25, 2016

I think it's good for me

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2016

Amazing story

The Keeper of the Lost Cities is a very unique and diverse book. It has some violence. It falls down to if you think your kid[s] are mature enough.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover_lol February 21, 2016

The best book EVER!

This book is really good there are 4 books after this, soon 5! :) it is one of the best fantacy fiction books ever read it yourself !!! :)