All member reviews for Love Among the Walnuts

Wacky characters will win over readers.

Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

It was....

This book was a good though slightly weird story that i found quite enjoyable. Since there was nothing to mature or inapproaite for chilren this would make a great parent/child read-aloud for anyone over seven or eight. Tweens as young as nine or ten years old should enjoy reading this on their own.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhailzzz101 September 30, 2009

Great Book!

i loved this book. i chose it as independent reading book and im 13 and i thinks its really interesting and you wouldnt expect it to be anything like it actually is.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylookingforlove April 9, 2008

A heartwarming must-read for everyone

This book is my alltime favorite. It really makes me think about love. I love how sunnie and sandy develope a relationship. Everyone finds love or friendship and the bad guys get what they deserve in the end. It's one of the good books you will want to read over and over again.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytink_2012 April 9, 2008

i laughed

it was an ok book i meen i cried at some points and i laughed so it was ok!
Educator Written byAmslovesgod February 13, 2016

Amazing book

This book has so many amazing aspects. The characters are funny but each one teaches a good lesson. I have reread this book many times and it is honestly one of the cleanist but yet enjoyable books I have read. Please let your child read this it might just change there lives for the better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008