All member reviews for Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

Teen, 13 years old Written byDaisiexoxo December 3, 2010

I personally think this book is great that brings general life issues into aspect while still being an enjoyable read with a great plot. I would reccomend this to any teen.
Teen, 15 years old Written byModernClassic February 11, 2010

Love it. It's a not a typical teenage book. It's really how teenagers are, Like me.

I really enjoyed this book!

The whole plot was so fresh and interesting I just fell in love eith the book!!!! Some of the subjects are a little bit iffy, but I would definitely recomend this book to teens! It was an amazing book from the tiltle to the ending. The only thing I disliked was that the ending was alittle bit too predictable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaribelDiaz March 5, 2011

I love thee story of it!! It would be a great movie one comes out.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythunderpup25 April 9, 2008

A really life changing book

This book makes you examine all the little details of life in a new and creative way. It makes you take a step back from reality and really see yourself for who you are. I thought the writing style was catchy and the themes were great. This is a must read for anyone. Good discussion book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMadeInTheUSA July 29, 2013

Awesome Book!

This Is an AWESOME book! It has references to sex, wrist cutting, and affairs but if you already know about that stuff and you understand it, its a really good read.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2009

themes of this book

i ? it..thats all im saying just finding themes
Teen, 15 years old Written byfettuccini9564 March 16, 2011

Not Worth the Time

eh... I have read much better books on this same subject matter. Pretty crude. I don't think I'll ever read it again.