All member reviews for Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf

Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2011

I haven't read it but seems good

It seems like a great book for a girl.
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2010

Ok

not bad, I read it a while ago I never really thought much of it, but it's a good book nothing to worry about.
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

best for older kids

I like this book I read it twice.
Kid, 8 years old January 3, 2011

Perfect for children 8 and up

I think it is very funny, educational, and very unusual. I love it but I didn`t expect it from Jennifer L. Holm, the writer of Babymouse books. Babymouse is a funny yet appropriate for all ages. This book is only good for children ages 8 - Teen. However, I give this book five stars!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymeatloaf21 November 10, 2010

Perfect For all ages that can read

This book was amazing, i saw it in fourth grade and read it every year since. I am in 7th grade now.. Even though it looks scary in the reviews, like the drugs and stuff, its actually not bad. This book does mention her brother driving drunk but very low detailed and not very bad. The brother does get punished also. I really recommend this book to everyone, it is a real keeper. Reading it brings me bakc to those toehr years when id read it with my friends. There are soo mucy cute things to look at and the pictures are soo real. I really love this book, its a keeper.

This is a must read book!!

I can really relate to this book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfastpitcher77 August 4, 2011

One book i will remember

Middle School Is Worse Than Meatloaf is wonderful. I had to read it for school since it was on the list. This book really stood out and really related to me, I dont know why but it just did. As soon as you start sixth grade you should think about reading this :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byMisty waterfall January 4, 2011

Dont let the title fool you

SUPER EASY READ. Its ok book. I stoped reading after a while. I just didnt get into the book that much.
Kid, 11 years old December 3, 2009

recommended for ages 8-12

i loved this book and i am so glad i am not her. on the other hand this book helped me out alot on what i9s coming up next year because i am in 6th grade.