All member reviews for Need

Good pick for teens who Need more Twilight.

Kid, 12 years old October 4, 2010

I Liked It, but I'm More of a Vamp Fan

It was good. I did enjoy it. I especially like the names of the chapters. Phobias are fun! Some parts were interesting, while others were a bit boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover1 June 10, 2010

the best

love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byLILCUTEKITTY May 15, 2011

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for kids in elementary

Love it!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhorselover0622 April 18, 2014

Why I like this book

I really liked this book because it is adventurous, but also appropriate. This is the first book in this series.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13Caitlyn August 16, 2013

Great book!

I read this when I was twelve borderline thirteen. I love fantasy, and I found this inside of the house. It seemed to be interesting, so I gave it a shot. I wasn't let down! I absolutely loved this book, and I reread it all of the time! There is some kissing and violence, but the main character is very strong, even though she does have weaknesses. All in all, this is an awesome book and you should seriously devote some of your time to it! And don't forget to read the following three books, Captivate, Entice, and Endure.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypurplefreak987 June 30, 2011

Say Goodbye to Tinkerbell

I love love LOVE all three books. What's more fun and interesting to read than pixie kings and evil pixies who will kill? Not to mention a girl with unimaginable blue skin. Perfect book for early teens and older. It may be gory for some readers with the blood and all, but it's definitely one of the best books you can ever read. So early teens, say goodbye to tinkerbell.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBookworm_96 June 9, 2011

Very good book

i read this book in one day. i think that this book was very well written. not much to worry about in it so good for junior high kids. it had a lot of suspense that i didn't expect and i recommend it to everyone.
Adult Written byTomato-Face April 18, 2011

When flat met Avatar

A remake of Twilight, but with Pixies with blue skin and sharp teeth... sounds kinda like Avatar and there are no actual Vampires. All characters are rather flat, I WAS hoping on a better bad guy, but it seemed like she was in a rush to hurry it up and construct a very disappointing bad guy. I guess I was expecting the bad guys to put up a better fight than that but I am simply disappointment.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover November 1, 2010

The Bomb....

I loved this book! I thought is was the best book I have ever read..
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 27, 2010

oh no not another twilight like story GET THIS BOOK THE HECK OUT OF EXISTENCE AND OFF MY SUGGESTED BOOKS TO READ PAGE NOW!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzinna123 August 26, 2010

Great

i love-love-love this book one of the best i read, i would read it now! i cant wait till the 3rd entice! if u arent good with blood it might be iffy but there isnt a lot so dont worry
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm29 July 4, 2010

I liked this book a lot, couldn't put it down... Not something I would reread, but I'm definitely starting the sequel as soon as its available at my library :) I hope that Zara has more romantic entanglements, can't wait!