All member reviews for New Moon: The Twilight Saga, Book 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byTwi-Girl September 2, 2010

I wouldn't let a child any younger than 9 read any of the Twilight Saga.

I love this Book, as you can see by my name i Love The whole Twilight Saga. I enjoyed the book, but I understand what people say about bella being a bad role model but it wouldn't say she was bad as such but I wouldn't follow her every foot-step, because she is too dependant on Edward and uses Jacob, but then she is good in other ways small ways (see later in the saga (don't want to ruin it for those who haven't read later on)). I'll just say that she would be willing to sacrifice herself for love ones and that is a wonderful message! So That's what I have put a good message! So to those who say the book is rubbish, that's your oppinion and make that clear I think people should be able to decide for themselves. If you have a mature 10yr old I think they should read the book... I Like it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysapphire66 July 15, 2010

it was alrite

the book boring when Bella was being a self-pitying loser, and really didn't get exciting until near the end. she was a terrible role model, engaging in reckless behavior just because edward left. this book was almost as dull as breaking dawn
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2010

Great Book

I love this book i am almost finished with the book and it is going good so far so ya and Bell is kind of good But Jacob is the best in the movie so i think people agree
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 June 28, 2010

Awful. Just like breaking dawn. But if you're into the series you have to read it.

UGH this proves bella is a whiny loser who is completely desperate and thinks its ok to put herself in dangerous situations just to relive being with Edward. for those on team edward, this book is boring considering he isn't in much of it. It's all jacob. Its so dumb. I still love the series but this is terrible (just like breaking dawn). Bella is like "waaaaahhhhh uhhhhhh edward left me im going to go do dangerous stuff to see halucinations of him..." man she's dumb. If you like the series, you have to read it but only so you know what eclipse is all about.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissGrace4 June 27, 2010

First Book was better

I don't get what the craze was on this book. I didn't think there was anything bad about the book I just though it was monotonous. Only read this to continue the series. P.S. Bella was NOT a good role model is this book. She was an almost disgusting mess.
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2010

This is one of my favorite books! Yes, I admit, Bella is a terrible role model- she's helpless, she's way too dependent on Edward, and she uses Jacob.(She even admits to it!) It mentions McDonald's, Volvo, and Porsche. They also use the d-word, but that's all. This book does not deserve a 13+ review. I say mature 11-year-olds to 16-year-olds would enjoy the epic storyline and wonderful appeal.
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2010

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my least fav twilight but still awesome!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBaconator June 17, 2010

Team Jacob, but not New Moon

Once again, Bella has no life outside of Edward. This is probably THE WORST BOOK in the REPULSIVE TWILIGHT SAGA. It's boring. The vampires are frakkin' pansies who sparkle. I mean, what? They sparkle? Like fairies? If Meyer was trying to be original, she and her vampires fail miserably. I like werewolves. That is the only good thing about New Moon. Yay werewolves.
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2010

read it!

all im gonna say is read it and you wont be disapointed
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 14, 2010

And the lion left lamb...and the lamb went insane

And when you thought it couldn't get any worse, out comes New Moon! In New Moon, Edward leaves Bella, stating that he's "too dangerous" for her. Bella is depressed. We even get four blank pages (representing months) after Edward leaves. When does she start cheering up? When she finds another guy. Even so, she still misses Edward. She starts to have hallucinations when she does dangerous stunts. Recklessness occurs, including jumping off cliffs.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover1996 April 4, 2010

this book is so much better than the first, i thought it was pretty amazing, it had more action, great book
Teen, 16 years old Written byFantasyFiend12 March 20, 2010

Hate

HATE THIS BOOK
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2010

Perfect for kids 11 and over

Some kissing in it one swear word that kids cannot use would say for kids 11 and over i am only 10 and i am reading t would say to a kid over 11 read this it is a really good book my biggest bro got me the first 2 books as a late Xmas present. one concern is swearing.
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2010

Awesome Book!!!!!! Just a little corny.

I Loved this book!!!! It has very good suspense. But it is a little a corny at times. For example, she keeps on going about some hole in her chest. Overall, very good sequal to Twilight.
Kid, 9 years old March 12, 2010

Good fo tweens

Not my favorite book. It is still realy good!=)
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2010

Perfect for 10 and up

I'm half way through and i love it. A little bit of language in the last sentence page 36 but otherwise all is good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTwilightphyco101 March 1, 2010

So so

Kinda boring all about Jacob eww almost feel asleep but then it got exciting with Edward
Teen, 15 years old Written byPuppygal32 February 6, 2010

Awesome book!

This book is great. Read Twilight first though or else you will be very confused. Jacob and Bella flirt and Edward leaves Bella, and she becomes extreamly depressed. Bella is not a good role model, jumping off a cliff, putting herself in mortal danger in almost every chapter in the book. This book is best for teens over 13 or 14, they will wnjoy this book.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2010

5-STAR ratings for new moon!!

I totally love it i cant believe that jacob and bella kiss!! well close to kissing but its very interresting!! i loved it 5-star i read all of the twilight books almost done with new moon and seen the movies a trailors!
Teen, 13 years old Written byErikaErikaErika January 29, 2010

Advanced 12 year olds

Look, I love twilight but did anybody besides me find the part before Bella found Edward slightly boring? But I like that Jacob was a good role model 4 not giving up on Bell