All member reviews for New Moon: The Twilight Saga, Book 2

Teen, 15 years old Written bynewmoonwolves January 28, 2010

Team Jacob :)

This is the best book in the series. And in some way they have good role models. Like the wolf pack Jacob explains to Bella that him and the pack are about protecting their people and I think that is a reason to say the book has some good role models. And the books isn't that violent and there is a little language in it but, nothing too bad. Great book.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMichelle_Ro January 25, 2010

Decent considering it's following Twilight

I kinda sort of love it hate it. It's good but Edward wanting to kill himself over Bella isn't exactly positive. But I have to say this is the least favorite of the series.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynewmoon12 January 18, 2010

The best book in the series. And there is nothing too bad in this book a little blood and cussing but, that's it. Nothing wrong.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 7, 2010

will bore younger kids with dark fantasy theme

twilight's debut, new moon, is a dark romance. when edward leaves, bella plunges into a state of dispair over a lost boyfriend. no girl should EVER act as lost as that. she then tries to see illusions of him by doing extremely dangerous things, including cliff diving and riding a motorcycle. furthermore, she travels across the sea to save him from killing himself. it's all wrong, like a mixed fairytale. i wouldn't recommend reading this book to younger kids; its not worth it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bypunk93 November 30, 2009

new moon

Im in love with the book its the best its a book you will never want to put down..but you have to read the first one to under stand..
Teen, 14 years old Written bybabybluee31195 November 16, 2009

Can be slow at parts, but overall a great book

Although this book was very good, i do however have to say that this was one of those books that took a lot of effort to finish. Not because it was bad or anything, but because (and dont worry, im not giving anything away here, its on the back cover of the book) Edward leaves Bella, leaving there many chapters without any intimate events. Although this is true, i would still recomend reading it so that the rest of the series makes sense to you and because this book is better than many others i have read in the past.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysnowytears August 25, 2009

LOVE this book, although it is probably the worst in the series, but still good.
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I love it

This book is awesome!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2009

Good Book!

I thought that this book was awesome. Although it wasn't as exciting as Twilight, I still loved it. The best part for me was that she really learned to like Jacob. Although I thought Edward should have stayed, I still thought that Jacob should get a chance with Bella. Over all, there were a couple bad words, but mainly things like the d-word and h-word, maybe a couple s-words. I think that as long as you can stand reading with a main character that is depressed, you'll like this book.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjajabinx66 April 17, 2009

The Best out of Series

In my opinion Bella really evolves in this book. Edward is a very enjoyable character, but this little break away from him shows what Bella is really like minus all the mooning over Edward. Jacob is an interesting character and the funniest in the series, but all in all pretty normal, and that's what we needed to see. How Bella acts around a normal guy friend.
Teen, 16 years old Written byElizabethNiccals March 9, 2009

Amazing!!!

Exciting! Romantic! I loved it! I actually reading Eclipse right now! Cant wait to read Breaking Dawn!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymontana_kessinger January 26, 2009

One of my Favorites Actually

I had actually already read this one befor I even knew that it was a series. I came to that conclusion not long after though. I read this book in about 2 days, I just simply couldnt put it down. I loved how Stephenie Meyer used a mix of romance and suspense to draw today's teens to this type of novel. As soon as I finished, I was put on a 2 week waiting list for the third book, "Eclipse", so I think I can speak for a few other people as well when I say that these books are truly AMAZING.
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2008

it's good so far, and i am sure it will be amazing after i am done reading!

I just finished reading twilight this morning and started New Moon right after. i am already on chapter 4! It seems really awesome, but im scared. Because Edward just left Bella and i sense he wont come back for a long time. I swear though, just through the first book and the beginning of the second book, I am going to read this series again, and again, AND AGAIN! this series is so freakin awesome. You will cry, and i occasionally smile without even knowing and my dad's like why r u smiling and i am like no eason daddy because i dont even know im smiling because i am so caught up in the book. It is so sad that Edward leaves Bella. :-( Ad then like there is like 5 months and then she is like so sad. poor Bella. it did get kinda annoying just a little because she was just so mopy. But i understand her pain and why she would feel that way, not that i ever been through that. I kinda think the first book had more excitement, but hey, i am only in the first 4 chapters! But seriously, this book is off the frakin charts and you have to read it and i will be sure to write a review when i am done reading the book completely and there is no dowubt in my mind that my review will be 5 stars. thats all for now! You may refer to me as Spova Lover.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Edward: take a bite out of life

This series is one of my favorites. Beautifully written, with enough suspense to keep you hanging and enough humor for the occaisional giggle. If you aren't hooked on Edward and co. (or Jacob, whatever you like) by now, you must have something wrong with you. 'nuff said.
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

tyguhnjitgtygty87ujijiokooooooooooioi0oioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Teen, 14 years old Written byedward is my man April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008

MY FAVORITE SERIES!!! A MUST-READ!!!

The 'Twilight Saga' is my favorite series. New Moon will be a small disappointment to lovers of 'Twilight', but you get to know Jacob loads better. Violence - Hardly any. Alice thinks Bella tries to commit suicide, but Bella was really just cliff-jumping. There is a small confrontation at the end of the book, but nothing violent. Some kissing, but not as much as inthe first book. No sex. Maybe 5 swear words.

LOOOOVED IT!!

Out of all the twilight series, new moon was my LEAST favorite, and that's because Edward wasn't in it! I absolutly H-A-T-E Jacob Black!! I think that the author got caught up in the story, so many parts didn't make sense, but overal, good.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 July 29, 2011

Okay Book, But Not a Fan of Jacob

This is okay, but this Bella chic keeps sulking over Edward. Why? He's just a boy! I don't really enjoy Jacob (sorry Team Jacob fans!). For some reason, I find him irritating and annoying. Okay, but not as good as the first or third.