All teen and kid member reviews for New Moon: The Twilight Saga, Book 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byyodude123 January 20, 2009

new moon

bdfshaejsethsdyrd
Teen, 13 years old Written byBecca1511 January 15, 2009

A Little dissapointed, but still great!

Okay so im a huge fan or the Twilight Saga, but this book disapointed me a bit. When Edward left i thought it was stupid, i couldnt get into it at first i was dying to see what happens later so i skipped alot of pages until Alice finally came into it. Its still a very good book, but not as good as the others. I was a little bit bored with the whole Jacob story, i was like "What the hell are you doing Bella?!"
Teen, 15 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter January 8, 2009

Necessary to the series, but not the best book in the saga

New Moon was a natural next step from Twilight. Bella's agony (SPOILER ALERT) when Edward leaves her is understandable, but it is very played up. In this particular book, fans choose whether they are on the Jacob train or the Edward train. It's probably my least favorite book in the series, but it's definetly not bad. There is some good action towards the end and it leaves you satisfied.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfatcheecks65 January 7, 2009

interesting

edward left but came back and thats good cuz if edward left for good it would not be much of a story..it was my fav until i read the last one
Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2009

the best book so far

i cant belvive that edward left
Teen, 13 years old Written bySiennaBellaRose January 3, 2009

I cried so hard that I had to get a towel!

have you cried over a book? This was my first cry book. I am usually really tough, but when Edward left Bella, I couldn't read my book. The page of the break is see-though. I was so happy when Alice came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2008

it's good so far, and i am sure it will be amazing after i am done reading!

I just finished reading twilight this morning and started New Moon right after. i am already on chapter 4! It seems really awesome, but im scared. Because Edward just left Bella and i sense he wont come back for a long time. I swear though, just through the first book and the beginning of the second book, I am going to read this series again, and again, AND AGAIN! this series is so freakin awesome. You will cry, and i occasionally smile without even knowing and my dad's like why r u smiling and i am like no eason daddy because i dont even know im smiling because i am so caught up in the book. It is so sad that Edward leaves Bella. :-( Ad then like there is like 5 months and then she is like so sad. poor Bella. it did get kinda annoying just a little because she was just so mopy. But i understand her pain and why she would feel that way, not that i ever been through that. I kinda think the first book had more excitement, but hey, i am only in the first 4 chapters! But seriously, this book is off the frakin charts and you have to read it and i will be sure to write a review when i am done reading the book completely and there is no dowubt in my mind that my review will be 5 stars. thats all for now! You may refer to me as Spova Lover.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysalvations November 20, 2008

Nonsense

New Moon was personally the worst book in the series and was not worth my time. It was dull and I can only read about Bella freaking out because Edward left her for so long. The entire series was BS. Certainly NOT a good read.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDCFC133 November 14, 2008

I thought No Way...

Could the second book keep my interest, but it started out good, and just kept getting better. I can't wait for the third ( I have to wait for my bookstore to it in trade paper). I was not a fan of sappy love stories, but twilight made me a believer, and this book made me fall out of my chair.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhipposteph November 12, 2008

one thing...

I cried when Edward left. I cried when he went to Italy. And I cried when Edward came back. All were different types of crying. And the whole thing just about depressed the life out of me but it was well written depression and quite honstly I only read it once because of that (the depression), but it is a pretty good book for when I'm in a mopey mood. :D

Not As Good As Twilight

I like this book a lot, but I do not feel that this book is as good as Twilight, but that is my opinion. It was a very slow beginning, but it slowly turns thrilling.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Edward: take a bite out of life

This series is one of my favorites. Beautifully written, with enough suspense to keep you hanging and enough humor for the occaisional giggle. If you aren't hooked on Edward and co. (or Jacob, whatever you like) by now, you must have something wrong with you. 'nuff said.
Teen, 13 years old Written byspartan_ally April 9, 2008

Twilight was better but this is very good.

This book is more extreme then twilight. Belle hears Edwards voice when she endagers herself so yeah...she wants to be reckless. Also it scares you toward the end because of the Voltri or w/e. Because of when they go to Italy...I am glad they explain y Edward went to Italy becasue before she said taht i was like okay what i he going to do there...but then they explained it...this book is excellent!

I love this book

This book was amazing,and I think it would be better if everyone would read the first book Twilight,and you would understand everything way better.Also,I love Edward Cullen!!! Whoever doesn't,they are ridiculous!! Sorry,but that is my opinion,and I will always believe that!! I believe the review on the book,"It's a love story with bite!" (which is true!!!!!)
Teen, 14 years old Written byedward is my man April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bypeace4me April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byu_lopez April 9, 2008

intresting read

Yes, so this book was full of romance and the prince charmingsays and thinks many things wich may make some teeneagers squeal..well maybe not that mushy, but it is nicely written and the sequel was slightly annoying with the slightly extended thing witht the sepertion of the couple...but in the end it still keeps you engagaed and guessing and this book is rther addicting and overall an enjoyable..read
Teen, 17 years old Written bydeli April 9, 2008

FELL IN LOVE

This is the second book from Twilight. It may not be as good as the first one but its still AMAZING!