All teen and kid member reviews for New Moon: The Twilight Saga, Book 2

Teen, 17 years old Written bydeli April 9, 2008

This is the second book from Twilight. It may not be as good as the first one but its still AMAZING!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancekrazy101 April 9, 2008

A must read

I think that this book is wonderful but you have to be aware of the content.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykkzozo987 April 9, 2008

When i read this book i was 11 and i thout that is was so good and i cant wate of the next book to come out and i head that there is a move come out for it!i cant waght so every one will love this book!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bytwilightgirl56 April 9, 2008

This Book is CRAZY GOOD

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! But not particularly this book...

Of the three books out in this series, this is the worst one. It's still good, but just not AS good as the other two. No particular problems with it though, and it is a great read. Lot's more of Jacob in it, but sadly (sniffle) barely anything about Edward. With that said, you won't be able to put this one down. At least, I couldn't.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDaveen April 9, 2008

This book was good

i haven't read eclipse yet but am about to start tomorrow this book was aw some i am wondering if she would marry Edward or is she planing on living or dieing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKelandryOfTortall April 9, 2008

OMG like the best book ever!

This series is amazing. Its not like other vampire books; it's a very beautiful series. I almost cried when Bella and Edward met in Italy. OF COURSE Bella is obsessed with her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure that ANYONE in her situation would be. Hypothetically, of course, but still..... oh and by the way, dont let kids under like 11 read this. Some violence, scary scenes, romance, and big words ;)
Teen, 14 years old Written byhero~heroin April 9, 2008

this book is awsome!

it takes you in and doesnt let go till the end! the only problem is that it makes you sad once it does end, so you gotta read it again!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybloodstained_te... April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byBluestorm April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byedwardlover82 April 9, 2008

i liked it

i think the first or the third was better but this one was worth reading
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilightluvr April 9, 2008

If your intrested in a good book i recomend new moon

I was never the person to read. But when I saw everyone carring around "twilight" I just had to see what all the buzz was about. I finished the book in about 3 days and i just finished new moon. I highly recomend "New moon". If I loved it than im sure you will too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrocknfire12345 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byshark710 April 9, 2008

Have to read it!

You have to read this book especially if you have read the first book in the series Twilight. The problem is that Bella has no life without her "True Love" (who by the way is a teenager like her) she can't survive. She keeps talking about how hot he is. She even tried to kill herself over him. I don't think that this is a good example for future teens or teens. Bella needs to understand that teenage love is probly not going to work out. Don't kill yourself over a guy you only like because he is hot.

I soo Cried!

The wonderful sequel to Twilight! I swear, I cried sooo much when I read it!

i heart this book

this book is very good but it isn't as good as the first one. It is too sad when Edward leaves. But I really like Jacob. Still it is amazing!!!!!!!!!

a littel boring in the middel...

the begging and end in this book is really good but the middels kind of boring. don't give up on reading this though and don't skim through the middel what happens is really important