All member reviews for Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Teen, 15 years old Written byBookAddict October 28, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written by666maze666 November 28, 2010

somewhat racy teen romcom

It's a romantic comedy for teens. It's one of the better ones I've read, though. So, there's some kissing(and more), talk about sex, and a strip club with strippers dressed like nuns. Also, there are a couple characters who regularly get drunk and hook up with whoever. Nick's band is underage but they play in a bar and drink alcohol. Don't forget the constant swearing, but its what kids hear at school every day.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytorixtrue January 15, 2012

okay

I agree with what many others have said, that the book is not appropriate for some teens and teens who are not okay or used to the language/sex/drugs used throughout this book. However, in my opinion most of this stuff I see and hear every day at school. The language or inappropriateness was not a turn off for me, as it accurately depicts what things are like for most older teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhoppygirl April 15, 2010

Better for 8th grade and up

Teen, 13 years old Written byMizzzz_Hucks April 28, 2015

Teen, 16 years old Written byPride and Prejudice November 10, 2014

Cute

I enjoyed the book and thought it was well written and a cute story. It's short and enjoyable and overall worth a read. For me it was really just a one time read though, not a favorite that I'll keep coming back to.