Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for P.S. I Still Love You

Strong sequel stars lovable Lara Jean and plenty of romance.

Adult Written byBluth V. April 24, 2018

Do not agree with general review

This book is mostly about teen sex. I would never have allowed my daughter to read this had I known its actual content. Kids talking about having sex, wanting to have sex, whether or not they are virgins. All too much.

Adult Written byrebma97 September 5, 2015

Spectacular Sequel

To All The Boys I've Loved Before was great, and the sequel is no exception. Here we get a confident Lara Jean, a maturer Peter, and plenty of swoon-worthy romance. I have to say, I never thought of myself as a romance fan, but Jenny Han makes the characters feel so real it's amazing. She describes their emotions perfectly. Sex: Lots of talk about sex, since Peter and Lara Jean are in a relationship. Peter's had sex in the past, and Lara Jean is concerned that he'll expect her to be ready when she's not. A tape of the two making out goes viral. Lara Jean has a frank talk with sister Margot about sex. Language: Lots of strong language, mostly from Peter. "F--k" is used multiple times, as well as "s-t" and some milder profanity. Drinking/drugs/smoking: Lara Jean's friend Chris was mentioned drinking underage at least in the first book.

Adult Written byJjboni24_mommy101 March 10, 2019

Coming of age

P.S. I still love is a perfect book for girls coming of age and a heart felt high school romance.