All member reviews for Ramona the Pest

Teen, 13 years old Written byavidcritc April 9, 2008

when you need a good laugh

all of the ramona books are usually funny and sometimes so ridiculous that you blink and reread the section you've just read to make sure you've read it right. they are the type of books that are perfect for when you really need a good laugh. and they have influenced me more than i care to admit. ramona has a strange obsession with pulling the curly hair of a classmate and shouting "boing!" i read the book when i was eight, and to this day, whenever i am talking to a friend of mine who has very curly hair, at some point in the conversation i reach out, tug a curl, and say boing. she's resigned to it by now.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykk1024 November 13, 2013

i love this book

i love this book it makes kids like me think im 13 and I started reading books like this when I was 7
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 October 5, 2010

A good book for any age

One thing about the Ramona books is that they appeal to all ages. It's funny to read what Ramona was thinking in the book, like when her kindergarten teacher told Ramona to "sit down for the present" but Ramona thought she meant an actual present. The only thing I didn't like about the book was how it seemed weird near the end, and some of the things that happen seem too normal and not very interesting. Ramona is naughty, but she isn't trying to be mischievous (for instance, when she kept pulling a girl's hair it was because she thought it was fun.)
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2010