All member reviews for Repossessed

Human life through the eyes of an awestruck demon.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHoneyBunkey March 22, 2010

Life learning things in books that MOST people don't approve of

I love the book. I was just thinking about it and am going to recheck it out later today. Personally, it is one of my favorite books along with The Catcher in The Rye. I think that parents should worry to much about what their children read. Us kids know a lot for our ages and we learn it through society. Reading books just helps our knowledge ofthe world as we grow up and discover things that maybe parents are too overprotective about. I would say buy it. I would read it every month if I truly had the time, but that is just me.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydagnytheartist August 22, 2011

Great Story

Despite the innapropriate language (it is for older kids) the book is great and goes into why people act the way they do. Kiriel is fascinated by things we take for granted every day, brushing your teeth and eating and living life. He's also a great representation of how teenagers view church and school, yet he's also nice enough to do things normal teenagers might not, such as inviting his little brother to go to his friend's house with him. You can see some character developement as well, and the book gets teens to think about their relationship with God, even if (before) they didn't have one. A+
Teen, 15 years old Written bybrycez March 28, 2010

hilarious

funny book with hilarious dialogue
Teen, 15 years old Written bykenz_wilson February 4, 2010

teenagers

i dont love but on the other hand i dont hate cause like its young adult bacause off some of the stuff in it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byprivatemember July 10, 2011

my review

i think this book is good for teenagers but not good for kids but overall it was a great book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMs.JeR October 12, 2010

awesomeness!

i loved thiss book. im a teen in middle school and i had to do a book report so i randomly chose a book, i hate reading but thiss book was such a page turner i had to read it. it was fantastic!?
Teen, 16 years old Written byWikiSorcerer July 12, 2010

Go to Hell and Back for a Moderate Find

I would say that I would 'go to hell and back' for said book, but I'm not sure if that's the right word for it. There are plenty of awkward themes to it but all in all I found it a very interesting portrail of the concept of how Demons think. Ironically enough though, you could say he is one of the most innocent characters here. What disapointed me about it was that his goal didn't turn out right and that he ended the story on a very happy note. I think it deserves a sequel, for both a positive and negative reason. Slightly Above Average. 6.5 Pitchforks out of 10
Kid, 12 years old April 28, 2009

Some is awesome and some is boring

In this book, part of it is interesting, like when he's learning about life, but part is boring, like when he's talking about life in hell and stuff. Overall, this book was entertaining, though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycandymagician April 9, 2008