Newbery honoree about life with an autistic sib.

Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2009

perfect for ages 10-13 =-)

i like this book! it was very fun to read and i couldn't put it down! i liked the book and how it realates to real life situations. a++++++++++ lol!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBbOoOoKk WwOoRrMm October 18, 2009

Great for anyone 9 and up!!

i LOVED this book! It has a lot of great messages in it, it's very appropriate, no violence, negative messages, bad role models, inappropriate sexual behavior, foul language, noticeable product placement, drinking, drugs or smoking. Very appropriate and educational. It has positive messages and the characters are good role models.
Kid, 10 years old September 16, 2009

Good for people older than kids (tweens,older kids etc)

Love it. The book is just awsome and I really recomend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRoxygirl97101 September 8, 2009
I loved this book it was amazing out of all four I read this summer!:)
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2009

Perfect for 3rd, 4th, or 5th graders

it is a good book, sad at times though. I liked it and i recomend it to all of my friends. I thought it was weird too!!
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2009

Must read

You must read this book. I don't care what you think but you must buy it. This is a great book and I love the main character. It made me feel really good inside after I read it! Please read this book!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Great book for kids! Read it!

I think this is a good book because it helps me understand things in a different way than usual.

good book

this is a very good book and i recommend it to children in the age category 9-12. it is very appropriate and in no way questionable. :)Good, easy read.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKH88Skate April 9, 2008

For all you books lovers you need to read this book!

Adult Written byaidansmom19 April 9, 2008

Great book

I am studying to be a teacher and I passes this book up to read in high school and now I wish I hadn't. This is a great book to read about family and how strong the bonds are between siblings even if one is autistic.

Must read.

Im really not into small books. but a friend recommended this book. And i enjoyed it. At parts it made me want to cry, but in others frusrated, If i could i would recommend this book to anyone. It's a great book, and you will enjoy it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Good Story!

I really loved this book! It really described the way kids with brothers or sisters with autism feel(My brother does not have autism, but I think that's the way those kids feel). I think this book would be confusing for younger kids, so, unless your kid is really mature, I don't recommend a kid under 8 or 9 years old.

Read this book! It's great!

I learned about different views of Autism and I learned how people with autism feel about these people. It opened my eyes to disabilities. Thank you, Cynthia Lord!

wow

I luv it, it has an awsome moral and kids can easly relate to Katherine.